The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 Stickying Common Morphs?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gaz_1989 Posted - 28/11/2009 : 18:44:55
Is there any chance that a mod could create sticky topics in this section for popular morphs?

And then people post there pics into there?

Say - Normal, Amel, Anery, Snow...

And any others that people may suggest?

If people dont think its a good idea then forget it, lol. But i think it would be a good way of looking at REAL pictures of the morphs we have got and like instead of just 'googling'.

Thanks

Gaz
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Gaz_1989 Posted - 29/11/2009 : 07:58:37
Thanks i had looked there but didnt realise you could upload your own, thought there was just the 1 picture.

Thanks

Gaz
eeji Posted - 28/11/2009 : 21:21:07
thanks GP!

To expand on that, if you go to http://iansvivarium.com/cornmorphs.php and click on any morph, you are able to upload your own photos (for big photos, please resize down to 1024x768 or less )
gingerpony Posted - 28/11/2009 : 20:38:34
i think we mainly point people in the direction of the morph bible http://iansvivarium.com/cornmorphs.php which is sooo very comprehensive and regularly updated with new morphs

and what's 'common' can also be regional depending on what the local breeder has produced that year and supplied shops with although i do get your point about the base morphs such as amels, anerys and snows...

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000