The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 What's this please?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 12/10/2009 : 18:23:49
I'm curious as to what morph you all think this is. I'm told by the breeder that it's a Butter but it looks kinda pinky. Is that normal (it could also be down to the pic quality)? I'm a novice and I'm not basing my decision to buy on what Morph it is, I'm just interested to know.
Anyway it's awfully pretty, I think. I'm going to have a look on Friday (I've got the bug now....this is an expansive road I'm travelling down!!)

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 13/10/2009 : 22:36:58
Thanks one and all for enlightening me. Have to say the guessing game you all played had me giggling!!

It's only been just over a month since I got Cinco but a friend of a friend (halfway down the country!) has a selection of different hatchlings and cos I'm palming my children off to my mother in London for the WHOLE HALF TERM WEEK (YAY), I thought I'd go and have a squiz. He's got Butter hatchlings, Amels and Ghosts apparently, but this was the only photo he sent and I wasn't sure which snake it was. I didn't want to look like a thicko novice by asking him because I'd far be a thicko novice here asking you guys instead!

My other half rolled his eyes when I told him I was only going to look, he knows me too well and he also knows I get paid on Friday!!! I'm soooo coming back with another snake. Infact, if I'm honest, I went to my rep-shop today and bought a Faun', a heatmat and ordered a thermostat .

But shhhh, don't tell the other half - I HATE it when he's right
SexyBear77 Posted - 13/10/2009 : 09:56:41
amel!
hiper2009 Posted - 12/10/2009 : 22:19:52
beautyful snakling
Chimp276 Posted - 12/10/2009 : 21:22:52
Oh i no this one lol! AMEL aha!!
HannahB Posted - 12/10/2009 : 20:43:30
id say either amel or reverse okeetee but id go with amel.. gorgeous either way
devilsmistress Posted - 12/10/2009 : 20:13:18
Id say amel, looks like Missy when she was a bit younger See the pic in my sig!!
Brookestar Posted - 12/10/2009 : 19:19:02
amel
Tizzy Posted - 12/10/2009 : 19:05:17
Mmm I'd say Reverse Okeetee?? looks too orange for a butter??

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000