The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 confusion?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 04/10/2009 : 23:25:46
untill recently going on this forum i pretty much thought a cornsnake was a cornsnake some had different patterns yadda yadda yadda... now BANG all these morphs and ****! lol how do some of you people just no!? does it take long to go ooo a motley or ohh a miami etc lol ive been on that iansviv but its still all slightly confusing to me lol was it to you lot as beginners?

SKEN and Steve =)
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 05/10/2009 : 21:26:06
with so many morphs, and some are extremely difficult or even impossible to tell apart, its hard work
HannahB Posted - 05/10/2009 : 20:34:10
the basic ones are normal, amel and anery...
the other easy ones to notice are stripe - they have two definate stripes and 2 not so definate stripes down their bodies, and motley - they have splodges on the top but not the sides of the body..

you do start to notice the little differences between them after a while.. iansviv has a fab collection of pics on the actual forum - some of the variations are stunning!
n/a Posted - 05/10/2009 : 18:53:36
I'm still no good at morphs but I'm learning very slowly.
Kehhlyr Posted - 04/10/2009 : 23:46:58
The only one I can identify easily is the 'Normal'.
Some are easier than others, but it's just something you pick up as you go.

Don't worry about the sweary to much, it happens sometimes. The only time you'll ever get it brought up is if it a constant and regular thing. Plus you apologised when you noticed, it shows you're attentive.
n/a Posted - 04/10/2009 : 23:31:43
Morphs are something you just pick up after you have seen them enough times, it is not always clear cut though as some morphs are only marginally different from each other. Even the most experienced person will get one wrong every now and then, but the more common ones do get lodged in the memory banks eventually.
n/a Posted - 04/10/2009 : 23:26:46
ooo i didnt no the forum blocks swear words!! i only said poop in a different way lol naughty me

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000