The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 Hypo Motleys

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 09/09/2009 : 15:28:13
i was sold me new hatchling as a Hypo Motley. I've been looking for pictures of what she'll look like when she's older but cant find anything. looked on Ians Viv and cant find it on there. Im not very good with morphs yet so not really sure what im even looking for.
Does anyone know anything about Hypo Motleys? can anyone find me a pic of what she might grow into?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SexyBear77 Posted - 12/09/2009 : 09:23:13
wow, they're pretty!
n/a Posted - 09/09/2009 : 23:38:07
Cheers eeji. Its great to see what she'll grow into. Based on those pics she should grow up to be quite the stunner! :D Thanks for helping me find a pic!
eeji Posted - 09/09/2009 : 21:05:04
http://iansvivarium.com/morphguide/hypomelanistic.php :D
Brookestar Posted - 09/09/2009 : 19:27:32
hypo motley looks just like a hypo but with oval patterns down the back instead of a normal pattern. just take apic of her in the viv and probs tell you
hiper2009 Posted - 09/09/2009 : 19:04:16
Yup defo let her settle in or she will become stressed and prob refuse to feed
n/a Posted - 09/09/2009 : 15:46:48
i only bought her two days ago so she's in her settling in period. I wanted to take pics before i put her in he new home but she'd just been fed at the shop that day so didnt wanted to cause her any extra stress. So as of yet no pics but in a week ill post some. Just wondered if anyone on here might just have come across this morph before and could provide me with some info as all my Googling has proved fruitless lol
hiper2009 Posted - 09/09/2009 : 15:39:44
Why dont you post a pic of your snake and then some one can tell you if it is what the person said it was when they sold you it

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000