The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 Just curious

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lupi lou Posted - 12/04/2013 : 22:25:45
So I am still trying to get my head around the genetics and I've figured out that 8 is probably het for amel and anery as dad was amel and there was some snows in the clutch so dad must also have been het for anery and mum het for both amel and anery. Does that sound right or am I way off there?

Next question was as Jinx is a crimson and a selectively bred morph from hypo and Miami lines what if any possible hets would he carry?

And one final question, if they were to breed (purely hypothetical) what would possible hatchies be?
if you could satisfy my curiosity that would be great
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lupi lou Posted - 13/04/2013 : 13:45:09
cheers figs this is what I couldn't figure out about the miami as I was playing with corncalc and getting very confused
Figs Posted - 12/04/2013 : 23:14:41
If 8's mum was normal het snow and dad amel het anery, that would make 8 normal het amel, possible het anery
Unless you know what Jinx's mum and dad were, hypo is all you have to work with I think lol

8 + Jinx = normals het hypo, possible het amel and anery

I'm pretty sure miamis are selectively bred normals/locales, so any babies may look somewhere between a miami and a carolina

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000