The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 Weird salmon/lilacy/pinky hurricane motley???

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mjpeters Posted - 02/04/2013 : 17:30:40
Here is our George.He is two and half.His parents were 'normals' and so was the clutch,a few were motley.He was the only one with this colouring.As a baby he was VERY pink.We got him as a rescue,one day we would like to try and breed from him-love to have more like him.He is great to handle,feeds well and is generaly an all round nice chap.He has sadly at some point lost the very tip of his tail our vet says due to retained shed.He is all healed and seems none the worse for this.
Any ideas as to what his morph is?
What would be good to breed with him?

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
NexivRed Posted - 02/04/2013 : 23:36:59
First thing I thought of was this........... http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/species/elaphe_guttata/tequila_sunrise/?sid=
mjpeters Posted - 02/04/2013 : 23:27:47
Thank you all,he realy is the most amicable chap you could wish for.
We have indulged in a lovely little snow stripe girl(Pinky) from WWR in bournemouth-we also have the very SUPER ultramel anery stripe boy (Inky) from Figs.bought with a mind to one day breeding hopefully more salmon/lilacy corns.
Very long way off!our experience is mostly in rehabilitation of other folks messes!!
Its great to have found this forum-a fair few of our friends just cant see how corns make such lovely and calming pets :)
smart bunny Posted - 02/04/2013 : 21:57:56
quote:
Originally posted by Moppet

He's gorgeous. I'm not as experienced as others with morphs but I think he looks like a motley, possible an anery or ghost(?) but the large amounts of orange/pink has me a bit confused.

This is basically what I thought, so didn't post as wasn't sure what to put lol! That salmon colour is fab
Razee Posted - 02/04/2013 : 20:53:31
I'd said pastel motley on the other thread, it's got the pink hues, but then checked on IV, and they look lighter - so go with what eeji says :-)
oakleyman18 Posted - 02/04/2013 : 20:40:42
Yeah I'd go with Ghost motley too. Pastel is just Ghost, but a bright version, with reddish/pink hues. Nice chappie :)
eeji Posted - 02/04/2013 : 20:14:54
anery motley or ghost motley for me (I never can tell the difference!)
lupi lou Posted - 02/04/2013 : 19:29:38
I have no clue about morph, but he is absolutely gorgeous!!
ScalySituation Posted - 02/04/2013 : 18:01:50
Pastel mot maybe? They're ghosts with more peachy tones
Figs Posted - 02/04/2013 : 17:53:00
I would have thought anery or ghost motley too
*waits for eej*
herriotfan Posted - 02/04/2013 : 17:52:41
No idea on morph but what a stunner!!
Moppet Posted - 02/04/2013 : 17:49:41
He's gorgeous. I'm not as experienced as others with morphs but I think he looks like a motley, possible an anery or ghost(?) but the large amounts of orange/pink has me a bit confused.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000