The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 One for eeji

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jenn Posted - 18/08/2012 : 05:58:55
Think I have brought this to the table before, but looking at her now...Just thought I'd throw it out again, do the Caramel Upper Keys have a specific eye color?

Just how the ones on IV have the "greying" for lack of knowledge/termonology and how much Cara looks like them! she has a ...dirty look to her like they do, but has an amber/reddish eye. now I saw that the "normal" upper keys can have the amber, but can the caramel?

Ians Viv:
http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/species/elaphe_guttata/caramel_upper_keys/

Cara:

Vent as I know I will be asked..LOL
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jenn Posted - 19/08/2012 : 06:55:23
Thank you!
eeji Posted - 18/08/2012 : 22:17:03
I have a really really bad memory so may already have said this before (if I said something different i'm gonna feel a right berk!), but I will go with amber.

Too light for caramel, the belly is very hypo looking with the black just on the edges, and keys tend to have very few chequers as opposed to lack of colouring in them (despite them having a natural hypo look).

I've never actually seen a caramel upper keys in the flesh so not much clue on the general eye colour :(

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000