The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 What am I??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jenn Posted - 19/07/2012 : 02:42:38

My new female coming this week

and.. these guys are my hatchlings, I see the Motley from mom, maybe stripe somewhere too??? guessing from a bit of looking they will be normals like dad though

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jenn Posted - 31/07/2012 : 21:37:53
ok after some research on Ians, shes a Hypo, due to her Ventral checks. Thanks for the help!!
Jenn Posted - 21/07/2012 : 04:33:02

do the Keys have a checkered belly? or is this just a Hypo normal
Georgina Posted - 19/07/2012 : 22:33:27
And if she been on that bedding for a long time, I wouldn't take her on for a cost, she has the potenial of being very ill due to being exposed to pine for long period of time x
Georgina Posted - 19/07/2012 : 22:31:51
Mine have blurred saddles, they are normals. You have normal nirmals there, great dar colours x
Jenn Posted - 19/07/2012 : 19:11:29
Yeah I think Keys is the way to go on this one, looked up others but this seems to be it, as I said I will post more/better once I have her.
Jenn Posted - 19/07/2012 : 18:57:19
havn't recieved her as of yet! will post more once I do, thanks for the update on the wood chips! she will be out of there soon enough, those are pics her current owner sent me. I was hoping for some motley cause mom is, thats why I mentioned it, but the circles and not saddles I thought signified the motley gene...I dont know, confused once it comes to the whole genetic thing you all post! Either way all healthy and happy is what I care about. I was stating the stripe due to one little one has a blur (sons naming and keeping her) the saddle is a...blur.

Dancross0 Posted - 19/07/2012 : 10:21:01
First thought on the top one was hypo, but she might be a Keys. Any belly shots? Very pretty though!

http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/species/elaphe_guttata/keys/?sid=

The hatchling look normal, again, belly shots to be sure!
Georgina Posted - 19/07/2012 : 08:27:59
Ans also, that top pic looks like the snake is on regular small animal wood ships, these normally contain pine which is toxic to snake x
Georgina Posted - 19/07/2012 : 08:26:41
She looks a bit hypo but she's not very bright *puzzled*

Babies are normal, and will only be motley if they have clear bellies x
SexyBear77 Posted - 19/07/2012 : 07:54:16
Not 100% sure on the first one- my first thought was amber, but then the grey background made me think again.

The babies look normal to me, I'm not seeing either motley or stripe but looking at their bellies will help

Very pretty little hatchlings though!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000