The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 100% corn? If so, what morph?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
NexivRed Posted - 16/07/2012 : 23:17:06
What do you make of this snakey?

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 17/07/2012 : 21:55:52
normal, that may have some southern florida ancestry :)
Tasha89 Posted - 17/07/2012 : 17:14:33
quote:
Originally posted by NexivRed

It's very pretty though, don't you think? Almost grey and red, but like someone pointed out you can't really tell the proper colours from a photo. Especially if the flash has been used.

it was me...i took pictures of my hatchies and they dont look as red as in 'real life' the camera definatly lies lol my lavender is the hardest to take pics of as you cant see his lavender tinge at all he just looks like a very light ghost corn lol
paulie78 Posted - 17/07/2012 : 16:57:08
quote:
Originally posted by NexivRed

It's very pretty though, don't you think? Almost grey and red, but like someone pointed out you can't really tell the proper colours from a photo. Especially if the flash has been used.

<----- Thinks all corns are pretty
NexivRed Posted - 17/07/2012 : 15:47:17
paulie78 Posted - 17/07/2012 : 14:32:18
I think tis just a nice bright/normal but can definately see why some might say miami as i pondered that myself lol
oakleyman18 Posted - 17/07/2012 : 13:53:45
There are always variations within each gene pool, think brown hair/light brown hair. I'd go with normal on this one!
NexivRed Posted - 17/07/2012 : 13:16:55
The reason I wondered if it was 100% corn was because my first instinct was a normal, but the colours and saddles seemed a bit off to just say "yeah it's a normal". It does look a little bit like a weird miami, but it's most likely going to be something common so I thought perhaps a hybrid.
Tasha89 Posted - 17/07/2012 : 11:51:07
i was thinking maimi but i didnt think the red on the saddles was red enough, however the camera sometimes lies with the colour, what till eeji comes along he will know what it is straight away
kdlang Posted - 17/07/2012 : 11:20:17
I'd like to have a stab at saying it's a Miami if the colours are true going by the grey background colour
Tasha89 Posted - 17/07/2012 : 11:06:48
yeah thats a normal (carolina) however it looks like quite a light one if thats the colour off camera, i find cameras dont show accuratley what the corn snake colurings are
Georgina Posted - 17/07/2012 : 07:05:52
Normal. Cool head markings. What made you put 100 percent corn?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000