The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 What morph is my snake?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Rachel Posted - 10/05/2012 : 20:27:04
Ok I have to be honest when I thought of getting a snake I did a lot of research into care etc but not really anything in the way of morphs. I know that he is a stripe but I've only realised through being on here how many variations there actually are!

Just curious really :D
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 11/05/2012 : 21:15:56
pretty much agreed with normal stripe, however I have a hard time distinguishing between that and hypo stripe :D

quote:
Originally posted by Manasa

Was just wondering if you could give us your opinion on what you think she is? We have come up with a few but have concluded that we think she is an Okeetee. What do you think?

Normal
n/a Posted - 11/05/2012 : 19:06:49
Was just wondering if you could give us your opinion on what you think she is? We have come up with a few but have concluded that we think she is an Okeetee. What do you think?

My html is off and I'm unsure as to how I'm to turn it on again. I put direct links to two pictures of her. See above.
marc_sg Posted - 10/05/2012 : 21:34:11
he is a normal stripe. just like my simon apart from my simon is a hypo normal strip hes a pic.

Georgina Posted - 10/05/2012 : 20:51:26
id say normal stripe aswell x
Dancross0 Posted - 10/05/2012 : 20:42:30
Normal stripe. He's isn't bright enough for hypo, and the dark eyes rule out amel.

He is a good looking snake!
ScalySituation Posted - 10/05/2012 : 20:34:14
whatever he is he's lovely
Rachel Posted - 10/05/2012 : 20:33:18
You're not useless! You're talking to someone who saw "stripe" and thought that was it, end of story lol!
ScalySituation Posted - 10/05/2012 : 20:28:23
i'd say possible normal stripe amel stripe or hypo stripe, but im no expert lol im useless

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000