The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 Morph Help!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Starmist Posted - 03/05/2012 : 16:48:42
Been such a long time since i've posted (bad bad me)!
I've seen this lovely little fella for sale and just wondered whether any of you lovely people could shed some light on his morph?
The owner has told me that he is a 'ultramel anery, quite a rare type'.
I googled it and he doesn't match up, but I'm rubbish at telling the difference! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Hope you're all well :)
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
QueenVic Posted - 05/05/2012 : 13:11:14
Good decision, co habbing isn't a great idea in my opinion
Starmist Posted - 05/05/2012 : 11:21:10
Tell me about it! A girl who wants like every pet on this for sale group on facebook seemingly got him, but been told now that the owner is keeping hoping to swap for a different snake or a lizard. Brilliant.. I'd even convinced the other half that as Jake is having a new viv delivered any time we'll have a nice little one left for a new arrival? He thought quite a while about it... He decided that he wanted to get Jake a friend, to co-hab, but I didn't think this was a good idea. SO I said as you were thinking about getting Jake a friend we can get another one...his words were 'Hmmm..'
smart bunny Posted - 05/05/2012 : 09:16:47
Oh no, am sorry you missed out :(
cobweb251 Posted - 04/05/2012 : 20:32:33
Gutting I was reading from the top getting more and more excited for you and I feel like I just got slapped in the gut lol :(
Starmist Posted - 04/05/2012 : 15:24:44
Looks like i've missed out! Been trying to persuade the other half to let me have him and someone else has already snapped him up! Nooo! :(
smart bunny Posted - 03/05/2012 : 22:03:29
At the end of the day, it's unlikely someone would specify a snake as an ultramel - hybrid - if it wasn't as it may put people off - but at 25 quid that is an absolute steal, I'd definitely go for it lol!!
eeji Posted - 03/05/2012 : 19:58:57
my best guess is either ultramel anery or ice
Starmist Posted - 03/05/2012 : 19:34:06
Ooooh! I see! Do you definately think it is a hybrid though? It's a great offer at £25 also comes with a small viv to start, substrate, greenery, water bowl, heat mat and food! Don't know why she's selling it!
Dancross0 Posted - 03/05/2012 : 18:13:40
A hybrid is, in this case a corn snake crossed with a grey rat snake.

http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/species/hybrids/ultramel_anery/

But for £25, I would go for it. ;)
Starmist Posted - 03/05/2012 : 18:00:17
I have no idea! What's hybrid? Dumb moment!
smart bunny Posted - 03/05/2012 : 17:36:06
Oooh he's cute! Sorry, no idea on the morph, but you do know an ultra means it's a hybrid don't you?
Figs Posted - 03/05/2012 : 17:01:20
How cute!!!
Its like a little alien with that face lmao

Unless its just the lighting, looks a bit 'yellow' to be ultramel anery i reckon (but the eyes do look pretty ultramely!)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000