The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 Pictures! ID the morphs...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
QueenVic Posted - 07/12/2011 : 12:16:47

I'm wanting confirmation that the white one is a snow, and that the lighter coloured normal is a hypo...?

Oh, and I only had them all out together for the photo's, they were each housed seperately!

Cheers guys.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
QueenVic Posted - 12/12/2011 : 17:01:13
Thank Eeji, your answer is pretty much difinitive lol.

I'm so excited, I didn't expect any hets at all, guess I was lucky :D

So I can look forward to more hypos, snows, anerys and amels, and hopefully a ghost or two in the spring!

Thanks guys.

kdlang Posted - 08/12/2011 : 11:19:47
"I may be wrong but the fact you got snows proves that your female is het for anery"

Is that right?

cattNmo Posted - 11/12/2011 : 21:22:40
I saw, amel, anery, snow, hypo and normal :) all look very nice. I MUST stop looking on here it just makes me want more
ILoveNoodleXD Posted - 11/12/2011 : 17:22:45
Lovely Hypo!
eeji Posted - 08/12/2011 : 12:29:31
i see hypo in there.

If the pairing was the two in your signature then you have: male - anery het amel and hypo, female - normal het amel, anery, hypo
kdlang Posted - 08/12/2011 : 11:19:47
I may be wrong but the fact you got snows proves that your female is het for anery
yola Posted - 07/12/2011 : 23:28:22
You definitely have a few Anerys grey and black ones, 1 Amel, 1 Snow and possibly a hypo.
The normals will have brownish saddles with a thin black line round them and orange'ish dots between the saddles (these dots will grow with each shed and the colour and sort of spread), thel have black and white chequer boarding on there bellys.
Emmy1 Posted - 07/12/2011 : 13:10:01
I see normals, anerys, amel and snow. :) It's difficult to judge the hypo normal and the normal as they're hidden away by the others.
Casta Posted - 07/12/2011 : 12:57:43
i dunno. they don't seem to have any red in them from those pics hence the anery... guess only time will tell
QueenVic Posted - 07/12/2011 : 12:33:30
Thanks, I thought it was snow.
The amel i got was beautiful!

Ill try get more pics of the possible hypo. It's just so much lighter than the rest, her ventral is a reddish brown checker on white.
My friend actually bought the poss hypo off me, and ive seen it recently, the colours are even brighter.

And i was told that the black and grey ones would end up developing their colour and being normals.
Unless my female IS het for Anery...
In which case I can potentially get ghosts...! :D

Is there a way to tell when they are that age if it is anery of normal, or would I need to see what it looks like now.

They were born in around July time..
garrie Posted - 07/12/2011 : 12:26:38
Awesome awesome shots!! They must have been wriggling like crazy
Casta Posted - 07/12/2011 : 12:25:02
the pale one is defo a snow. there's an amel in there. couple of anery's. it's kinda difficult to tell the lighter normal. whats the ventral view like? hard to tell when they're all together like that

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000