The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 Orchid price

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
carmichael6 Posted - 14/11/2011 : 16:29:05
Hey guys! I love the look of the Orchid corns and would really love to own one in the future, does anybody no roughly how much one would cost? Thanks
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lotsofsmoggies Posted - 15/11/2011 : 07:53:14
I'm with gmac, I want stargazer free corns to make the morph with so patience is the key.
carmichael6 Posted - 14/11/2011 : 22:39:59
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

the problem in getting an orchid at the moment is the lack of sunkissed morphs tested for the gene stargazer. So at the moment the possibility is that all orchids are possibly het for stargazer.

So far as I know there are only a few testing for gazer here and in mainland europe, a few of them are on this forum so I would suggest you speak to those that are testing for gazer to make sure you get gazer free snakes.

I have the snakes here for breeding orchids but wont until they have been tested.

Okay, thanks for the heads up :)
gmac Posted - 14/11/2011 : 22:35:19
the problem in getting an orchid at the moment is the lack of sunkissed morphs tested for the gene stargazer. So at the moment the possibility is that all orchids are possibly het for stargazer.

So far as I know there are only a few testing for gazer here and in mainland europe, a few of them are on this forum so I would suggest you speak to those that are testing for gazer to make sure you get gazer free snakes.

I have the snakes here for breeding orchids but wont until they have been tested.

carmichael6 Posted - 14/11/2011 : 22:29:19
quote:
Originally posted by Lotsofsmoggies

No idea but that is my goal in breeding.

Oooh if you breed one I'd love to get one! :)
Mamma Posted - 14/11/2011 : 18:15:04
lots and lots of pennies its on alot of peoples wishlists
Emmy1 Posted - 14/11/2011 : 17:07:18
They're one of my favourite morphs that I stumbled across whne researching. I'm interested in knowing too. :)
Lotsofsmoggies Posted - 14/11/2011 : 16:53:26
No idea but that is my goal in breeding.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000