The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 What Is Cola?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tk72 Posted - 09/11/2011 : 14:18:35
Just wondering what morph Cola is, we got her as our amel Paddy died and not really sure what she is. I am thinking normal or carolina but I think these are the same. If so will she stay the same colour or change much. Thanks Terry.

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tk72 Posted - 12/11/2011 : 07:38:44
LOL Gmac. That could be a whole new thread. Could call it SNAKE MATE DATES.
gmac Posted - 12/11/2011 : 00:19:28
quote:
Originally posted by tk72

Sorry to morons. But guess you know I meant morphs. Bloody predictive text. But morons might be the right term if you listen to my other half. She dies not like snakes. And thinks it's really funny to have " snake mates" on a forum. But she does not understand. She might when I bring a few more home hat I have my eye on though.

snake mates from the forum or snakes :D
tk72 Posted - 12/11/2011 : 00:12:32
Sorry to morons. But guess you know I meant morphs. Bloody predictive text. But morons might be the right term if you listen to my other half. She dies not like snakes. And thinks it's really funny to have " snake mates" on a forum. But she does not understand. She might when I bring a few more home hat I have my eye on though.
Emmy1 Posted - 11/11/2011 : 18:08:39
The colours always come through at the neck first, so the orangey head and neck she has in that picture will spread throughout and become more sustained as she grows. Normals have such a rustic look that is really appealing.
Sta~ple Posted - 11/11/2011 : 17:48:28
quote:
Originally posted by tk72

best coloured morons.

Morons are coloured now? I thought they just had derpy faces :p

I love my normals <3
tk72 Posted - 11/11/2011 : 17:04:39
Not bothered that she is a normal. I think they are one of the best coloured morons. But guess we all have our own favourites. But think I would really love an Aztec or tessera. But don't worry Cola still think you are amazing.
Red123 Posted - 10/11/2011 : 14:22:41
To own a snake in its natural beauty is something special, its the way nature intended for them to be. I like to refer to them as wild type corns rather than normals and I have two of them myself :)
paulie78 Posted - 09/11/2011 : 23:33:54
I know we get teased about calling normals caraolinas however i do think the Term "normal" really doesnt do them justice i think they are beautifull i maybe bias cause i own 2 lol but i know im not alone eves only 3 months old but has already changed dramatically in the short time ive had her everytime she sheds im excited to see whats changed lol
eeji Posted - 09/11/2011 : 23:02:41
yup, a normal. He'll get more orange and the red should brighten up a bit too. To see how much they can change and the big variations have a look at http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/species/elaphe_guttata/normal
SheWolfey Posted - 09/11/2011 : 19:29:53
She looks like a carolina to me
gingerpony Posted - 09/11/2011 : 14:25:47
normal/wild type/carolina
ScalySituation Posted - 09/11/2011 : 14:25:40
i'd say carolina 2 :) she might get a bit more orangey with age :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000