The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 What morph??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JackHutchy979 Posted - 11/08/2011 : 15:43:32

hello everyone, could anyone help me to figure out what morph this snake is, from ians vivarium it kind of looks like - butter, caramel ice, amber - its still only a hatchling maybe only a few months old.

Thanks
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JackHutchy979 Posted - 16/08/2011 : 17:57:26
The guy I bought it of didn't know originally he thought it was an anery or an Amel? He didn't know just what he heard. I thought Amber originally it also kind of looks hypo lavender
gingerpony Posted - 16/08/2011 : 16:54:35
looks amber to me, anything else and the vendor would prolly know exactly what he had!
Nox Posted - 15/08/2011 : 22:07:19
I agree with oakleyman18, my first thought was a lavender and hypo lavender makes sense. I have seen a few places call similar colours ghost but again seen more similar called lavender.
Beautiful little guy though =]
Nox Posted - 15/08/2011 : 22:05:00
I agree with oakleyman18, my first thought was a lavender and hypo lavender makes sense. I have seen a few places call similar colours ghost but again seen more similar called lavender.
Beautiful little guy though =]
JackHutchy979 Posted - 14/08/2011 : 09:52:16
I'l post more pictures of the little guy once he has settled in for he week and has shed (currently in shed mode) hypo lavender could be right
oakleyman18 Posted - 14/08/2011 : 08:35:06
I'd give a shout at Hypo Lavender?
JackHutchy979 Posted - 13/08/2011 : 18:34:00
Yeah I was told he was fed 3 days ago which was the day the picture was taken. Is there any other possibilities it maybe, I have bought the little guy regardless, there is a few morphs quite similiar to this just
tordyjo Posted - 11/08/2011 : 18:20:12
he's lovely - looks like he's not long had a feed too, nice little bulge around his stomach area
JackHutchy979 Posted - 11/08/2011 : 16:38:58
It's off gumtree I haven't bought him just yet and that's the best photo of him.
Lixra Posted - 11/08/2011 : 16:33:27
Hard to tell from the coloration on the photo, but I'm not seeing red eyes which would rule out Butter (a combination of Amel and Caramel). There isn't a lot of black in the borders so I'm betting there's a hypo trait in there, my guess would be on Amber (Caramel & Hypo). Did you get him from a breeder or a pet shop?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000