The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 kai's morph ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 11/04/2011 : 22:24:06

we have had kai 2 weeks now and i love him to bits . he was sold to us a cb10 may hypo butter . in some pics he seems red in his saddles , but hes actually a brown / tan colour with a yellowy tint along the sides and red eyes . alot of people think hes an amel , opinions would be great (i love him no matter what he is : )

pleased to say too he seems like a good feeder , hes only on 2 pinkies , but we have moved the feeds abit closer together until we can move him to fluffs as he is skinny , only 22 grams , we will weigh him tonite to see if he has put any on :)
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laws Posted - 18/04/2011 : 00:24:31
ive looked at a few and the markings on his saddles are more brown / tan than red , hes in shed now but when hes stripped himself i will get some pics outside and try and get some of his belly too . he kinda looks like a few diff morphs :/
eeji Posted - 17/04/2011 : 20:49:29
I'd go with amel from those pics. Have a look on Ians Vivarium for some comparisons.
Laws Posted - 15/04/2011 : 00:47:23
okies sorry , i will get some pics of him in the sunlight and show u guys and some pics of his belly , we think hes in shed atm as his colours arent so bright , sadly dont kno anythin about his parents :(
HannahB Posted - 14/04/2011 : 21:47:37
quote:
Originally posted by Lucy1012

I can't tell you what he is, but i think i can confirm he is not an amel. Luna is an amel and his colouring and belly markings are completely different.. hope you get your answer:-)

colours between the same morph of corns vary a heck of a lot - what makes them so exciting

honestly if you could get some photos in natural light then it would be helpful - personally I think by those photos he could be an amel but natural light would help
what were his parents?
Red123 Posted - 14/04/2011 : 16:17:33
Could you get some clearer photos up, and one of the belly patterning?
Laws Posted - 14/04/2011 : 15:37:10
any one have any ideas? x
Laws Posted - 12/04/2011 : 23:56:09
thanks hun :) just abit confusing as we dont really kno :)
Lucy1012 Posted - 12/04/2011 : 19:29:06
I can't tell you what he is, but i think i can confirm he is not an amel. Luna is an amel and his colouring and belly markings are completely different.. hope you get your answer:-)
Laws Posted - 12/04/2011 : 17:42:20
Do u think he's an amel ?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000