The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 what morph?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 28/11/2010 : 23:59:12
hey all i am a very new corn snake owner. was wondering what morph i have?
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cornsnakeluver127 Posted - 12/07/2011 : 11:18:14
awww cool what a beauiful normal i have got a normal 10 month and it was cool to see what he might look like as an adult!!
n/a Posted - 20/12/2010 : 10:35:50
very pretty
eeji Posted - 29/11/2010 : 22:23:10
He's a skinny normal :) a large mouse weekly will soon bring him back to full health, good luck.

I've posted on your thread in the breeding section about a local breeder
SexyBear77 Posted - 29/11/2010 : 19:23:49
Hmmm let me think.....

5 of the corns, the royal and the carpet are in vivs
The other 5 corns and the BRB are in tubs
n/a Posted - 29/11/2010 : 18:20:34
lol i know every one of them are so pretty lol my house will b like a zoo soon as we have 3 german shepherds 1x black n tan 1x black 1 x white, 3 tarantulas 1x chile rose 1x salmon pink 1x red rump and 2 bearded dragons lol. i would never have considered having a snake bcos id always bn scared of them but my 5yr old son loves them and we always look at them when we go for supplies lol. are all of urs in vivs?
SexyBear77 Posted - 29/11/2010 : 18:11:21
You could maybe make a thread in the breeding section asking about local breeders, or browse the classifieds section for location. Be warned though, there are so many morphs that just a few just won't be enough!
n/a Posted - 29/11/2010 : 18:09:06
i hope so. he is very nice tho, very friendly. i have been looking at all the diff morphs!!!! they are all unique and stunning. how do i find out if there is a local breeder to me? i am in south wales
SexyBear77 Posted - 29/11/2010 : 18:04:59
That makes sense, his other owner possibly didn't feed him as often as he should have been.

Sure he will pick up soon.
n/a Posted - 29/11/2010 : 17:42:44
quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

Very nice normal.

He is a tiny bit on the light side weight wise, which obviously isn't your fault as you only just got him today, but I would get him weighed soon, and then continue to weigh him once a month until he looks a little better. What size and type of prey item have you been advised to feed him?

i have been told to feed him 1 large mouse once a week. pet shop only had him a week (which i know to be true as i am always in there getting my tarantulas crickets) they said his owner didnt want him anymore. he is 6yrs old or so i have been told. i fed him yesterday so will leave him 2/3 days before i weigh him.

he is my first snake and i fell in love with him yesterday after holding him.
SexyBear77 Posted - 29/11/2010 : 10:59:57
Very nice normal.

He is a tiny bit on the light side weight wise, which obviously isn't your fault as you only just got him today, but I would get him weighed soon, and then continue to weigh him once a month until he looks a little better. What size and type of prey item have you been advised to feed him?
Invalid User Posted - 29/11/2010 : 10:36:41
He's lovely. I'm getting mine in a week and he is the same morph. I like to call him a Carolina. Normal and wild type don't sound special enough for my boy lol :o)
herriotfan Posted - 29/11/2010 : 10:18:48
That's a gorgeous normal/carolina/wild type morph. Different people have different names for the normal cornsnake morph so I've given you a choice!!
n/a Posted - 29/11/2010 : 00:26:51
thank u :) i only got him today and was unaware there are soooooooooooooo many morphs!!!! lol i think he is fab but i am biast
Brookestar Posted - 29/11/2010 : 00:22:02
looks like a normal to me :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000