The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 A selection of my lot, [VERY PIC HEAVY!!]

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kehhlyr Posted - 17/04/2010 : 01:11:39
All these pics are of some of the animals in my collection, I shall have to get updates on them at some point.

Some of the pics I may have shown before as well, but Meh.

And the newest one, which came from Glagow to Bournemouth, Thanks Gmac.

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 04/05/2010 : 13:03:07
Wow, thats some range of animals, you opening a zoo soon? there all lovely and I Lol'd at the duckling in the slipper *Checks to See If it Poo'd* just having a nosey to see Marshmellow's Older sister who is beautiful im so Jealous, you have a lovely Variety, *Gets suit ready for Gmac....*
DannyBrown91 Posted - 24/04/2010 : 20:37:10
How come you got rid of the ducks K?
Kehhlyr Posted - 24/04/2010 : 18:11:20
So...

Whats going on between you two then???????

I shall dust off my suit, just in case.
gmac Posted - 24/04/2010 : 10:57:48
Kellog, i shall post some pictures of Calypso shortly.
Kellog Posted - 24/04/2010 : 04:39:39
K - so sorry you had to get rid of all the ducks , I know that however much you joked about eating them they did hold a special place in your heart.

quote:
Originally posted by gmac

quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Gmac....how could you let that snake go ! She is gorgeous (*takes a deep breath knowing she is about to embarrass herself totally*)....is she a Cali King? Whatever she is her colours are stunning and I wouldnt mind one for myself !

Kellog, yes chiquita is a cali king, so breath out now, it was a really tough decision to let her go but figured if i let her go to K, at least i get to see her grow up to be even more prettier.

Im sorry I only have the one cali left now and she is my baby. , but she would be happy to adopt you as an Aunty.

*breath expelled finally, deep breath taken in to return oxygen to brain*

I can understand it being a really tough decision to have got rid of Chiquita, but not only do you get to see her grow up you also know she has gone to one of the best homes possible.

I am now officially your other Cali King's internet Aunty....or even internet foster mum like I am with Twilight !! What is her name and when do I get to see pics of my new snake??

xxx
crazy JJ Posted - 24/04/2010 : 01:23:12
a nice lil zoo ya have lol :D

but love the duckling in the slipper... i soooo wana duckling lol :D
gmac Posted - 23/04/2010 : 22:04:58
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Gmac....how could you let that snake go ! She is gorgeous (*takes a deep breath knowing she is about to embarrass herself totally*)....is she a Cali King? Whatever she is her colours are stunning and I wouldnt mind one for myself !

Kellog, yes chiquita is a cali king, so breath out now, it was a really tough decision to let her go but figured if i let her go to K, at least i get to see her grow up to be even more prettier.

Im sorry I only have the one cali left now and she is my baby. , but she would be happy to adopt you as an Aunty.
herriotfan Posted - 23/04/2010 : 17:37:14
I love the expression on the cats face!!!!!
You're so lucky to have so many reptiles, they're a cool looking bunch!
mozacchio Posted - 23/04/2010 : 16:23:23
Nice pics..!
That's a lot of snakes!
I love the slipper duck though..!
It stole my heart!
Kehhlyr Posted - 23/04/2010 : 16:20:18
The duckies have all gone now.

They were very tasty.

We ended up having 16 duckling hatch successfully, 3 died during hatching (humidity issues) and the last 5 just seemed to stop developing at about the 20 day mark.

The adults have gone as well now.
hillzi Posted - 23/04/2010 : 13:55:10
Wicked gang you got there, terrorizing up Christchurch!
Kellog Posted - 23/04/2010 : 05:21:36
Only just caught up with these K (sorry ) but they are amazing....I always love seeing pics of your menagerie. Now, where to start.

I do love Marshy draped over the branch. Such a colour change from the lightness at the front to the darkness at the back.

Am assuming the slipper is the missus'?!!! Although I can just see you shuffling around your flat wearing a pair of those (after checking them for duckling poo!) Such a cute photo and clever duckling to find such a comfy place to 'nest' .

Your 'bosc' is looking great. I do love its colouring and stream-lined look. How are you coming along with the house training?

The beardie pic is amazing, almost as good as the one you have of a beardie peering out of the window watching the world go by! It is almost as if they stand to attention, with their heads held high - such proud looking reps.

Trio is looking stunning, I love the contrast between the gold and black.

The Hiss and K.I.T.T - what can I say that hasnt been said before , about the snake and the car!

xxx

DannyBrown91 Posted - 19/04/2010 : 22:57:07
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

I love them all but i love the boa even more i would love to have that off your hands.

I would love to get a boa, not for sometime yet i don't think though.
hiper2009 Posted - 19/04/2010 : 21:13:32
I love them all but i love the boa even more i would love to have that off your hands.
HannahB Posted - 17/04/2010 : 20:22:40
Cordelia is so cool
haha how comfy does the duckie look??
Fal Posted - 17/04/2010 : 19:58:26
I WANT A DUCK!!!!
kdlang Posted - 17/04/2010 : 13:57:25
I love the duck in the slipper too. But that is a fantastic collection. I am sooooo jealous - apart from of the creepie crawlies. I don't do crawlies lol
DannyBrown91 Posted - 17/04/2010 : 13:10:53
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

That duck in a slipper is so cute!

What snakes are the all black ones?

That is the Hisslehoff. He's a Mexican Black Kingsnake (MBK)
reptiledanny Posted - 17/04/2010 : 10:05:41
ahhhh, love the duck, just check that he didn't leave you a little gift lol you have such a wonderfull collection!!
Sta~ple Posted - 17/04/2010 : 09:16:45
That duck in a slipper is so cute!

What snakes are the all black ones?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000