The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 new pics

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
a33272 Posted - 09/03/2010 : 10:05:48

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
a33272 Posted - 11/03/2010 : 21:00:25
the branch i just went for a walk in some woods and found a few bits of fallen branches debarked sanded bleached etc ya right currantly i just cable tie mine to the cages makes it easier come cleaning time and i can just cut them off and move them around if i feel like it, hes 3 ft ish he could fit in the bowl if he wanted to but never seen him in it yet and tbh never even seen him drink from it yet hahaha
Sta~ple Posted - 11/03/2010 : 16:48:21
Well yes, well kind of XD I'm just too stupid to know how I would bolt it in to be hontest. I know some people use aquaimn seal to set them in place but if you ever wnated to sell the tank I guess there is no way of removing the branch with the seal. In the picture though it looks like it's secured by plastic things (forgotten what they are called now!) attached to the bulb guard.

I think I shall have to look into some guides on how to screw one it.

Another question as well, how big is he and can he sit in the water bowl to the right? I have a big dog bowl at the moment and I can't seem to find anything bigger for my snakes to sit in.
hiper2009 Posted - 11/03/2010 : 15:21:04
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Where did you get the log from and how does it hang? I've been looking into getting a long like taht but I'm just not sure how it would stay up.

If your viv is 3ft i would get a 3ft branch/log and wedge it in and bolt it to the viv so that it dont fall down when your snake climbs on it, hope this helps with your question.
Kazerella Posted - 11/03/2010 : 15:11:00
It's a very nice example of a Jungle Carpet Python (JCP for short)
Sta~ple Posted - 11/03/2010 : 14:09:16
This might sound stupid me asking but what kind of snake is he? He doesn't look like any corn I have seen o.o;
He is very pretty though :3 and where did you get the log from and how does it hang? I've been looking into getting a long like taht but I'm just not sure how it would stay up.
n/a Posted - 11/03/2010 : 12:20:34
really nice snake you have there! :)
Kazerella Posted - 11/03/2010 : 11:15:05
Don't worry a33272 - I'll giving a special moderator position on the naughty step..... his status means he can jump the queue so he's next in line for a kingering

Kellog Posted - 11/03/2010 : 05:11:37
quote:
Originally posted by a33272

I am unsure what went on though, normally i'd sit back and watch people get themselves irritated about it, it's much more fun knowing that people are squirming with irritation because they can't always edit posts.
[/quote]

hahahaha but ummm is that how a mod is ment to act lol
[/quote]

No, its not how Mods are supposed to act....it is just how Kehhlyr is supposed to act!!!

xxx
HannahB Posted - 10/03/2010 : 16:54:07
really nice pics,
i love that last pic - hes lovely
hiper2009 Posted - 10/03/2010 : 15:35:52
Love the last pic of your JCP
DannyBrown91 Posted - 10/03/2010 : 15:04:07
Really Nice JCP. The shop where i got Casper and Reggie from had a few of them in. How big do they grow?
a33272 Posted - 10/03/2010 : 14:10:52

[/quote]

I am unsure what went on though, normally i'd sit back and watch people get themselves irritated about it, it's much more fun knowing that people are squirming with irritation because they can't always edit posts.
[/quote]

hahahaha but ummm is that how a mod is ment to act lol
Kehhlyr Posted - 10/03/2010 : 11:48:43
quote:

......so reverted to my second plan of just putting them on again and letting a mod sort it AND IT WORKED HEHE

cheers again

Kellog Posted - 10/03/2010 : 11:35:41
MODS RULE!!!!
a33272 Posted - 10/03/2010 : 11:14:16
cheers K , i know exactly what happened on photobucket, i uploaded them into wrong folder and moved them, i did try to move them back to where they were when i put them on here but didnt work so reverted to my second plan of just putting them on again and letting a mod sort it AND IT WORKED HEHE

cheers again
mozacchio Posted - 10/03/2010 : 10:37:00
Can't help to say that i love the last pic as everybody else..!
Love the pattern! :)
Kehhlyr Posted - 10/03/2010 : 10:34:22
quote:

why cant i edit my own chuffing post!!!

For some reason the first post can't be edited, dunno why.
Anyway, sorted now.
All the links were pointing towards this folder/files on photobucket: .....rr184/a33272/marmalade/SDC10827.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Unfortunately all your pics are showing as 'the image has been moved or deleted'........

quote:
Originally posted by xvickyx

Oh no, can't see piccies :o(

Fixed now.

I removed the second posting of the images so that it saves a fraction on server load and photobucket bandwidth allowance.
The entire post (aside from the first line) was transfered into the first post as we can't remove the first post because it's the thread creating post.
Removal of thread creating post = deletion of thread.
a33272 Posted - 10/03/2010 : 09:26:04
the viv had just been cleaned so everything moved about not sure if im happy with it yet mite change the branches around
Jo-And-Danny Posted - 10/03/2010 : 08:59:18
i love the last pic!!!!!!!! such a beautiful snake
Kellog Posted - 10/03/2010 : 03:47:07
He is gorgeous (so glad we got to see the pics of him!) Looks like a lovely viv you have for him and he is really enjoying using it. I do love the last pic though - did make me smile !

xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000