The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Not a reptile...... but new addition

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 05/02/2010 : 22:13:38
Were getting this handsome boy tomorrow. A rehoming job.... we'll have to see how it goes though because My and my youngest son are allergic to small furry things. See if we can have him in the house somewhere during the cold weather then he can go outside in his hutch which won't be a problem for us allergic wussies.

13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 23/02/2010 : 14:44:13
Awwww he is so sweet, got to love bunnies, I use to have 2 french lop house rabbits.
n/a Posted - 07/02/2010 : 12:23:30
I must admit.... both my wife and I looooove rabbit pie (or stew). But i think the kids would fall out with us if we ate their new pet :-)
n/a Posted - 07/02/2010 : 11:53:28
OOO!!!
Making me Hungry!!
xXx
eeji Posted - 07/02/2010 : 11:01:24
mmmmmm tastes like chicken! :D
Kehhlyr Posted - 07/02/2010 : 04:42:55
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

my daughter would kill me if she saw me putting that :D

seriously though, he is a cute looking bunny :)

It is indeed, and some gravy and a couple slices of bread would make it look even nicer.
eeji Posted - 06/02/2010 : 23:21:17
my daughter would kill me if she saw me putting that :D

seriously though, he is a cute looking bunny :)
gingerpony Posted - 06/02/2010 : 22:10:24
quote:

cute Burm food! ;)

lmfao my first thought was 'boa food'

(sorry, i'm not a wabbit person, nothing personal hun lol)
n/a Posted - 06/02/2010 : 10:20:40
quote:

cute Burm food! ;)

PMSL.... been looking at albino burm's too. Just looking and dreaming (sigh .... one day!)
Sammysnake Posted - 06/02/2010 : 08:01:31
A male rabbit.... and you guys all thought corns were the ultimate escape artists. My male rabbit was a pain in the bum - always digging tunnels to escape the garden or biting through the meshing on the gate to escape the garden or wiggling the bottom of his hutch long enough so the vibrations twisted the catch open and he could escape the garden (I had to go on stake-out to work out how he was managing that one). Are you spotting a theme here!

Seriously it was like escape from Colditz with him - always a different place each time no matter how hard I tried to rabbit-proof things. He just didn't seem to listen when I told him how cushy his life was and he would be much happier in the garden than with all the neighbours chasing him around the parked cars.

Back to your guy now - he is very cute and I'm sure he will settle really well. He looks chilled out in the photo and doesn't have that manic look in his eye that Fudge had. Good luck with the allergies too.
Kehhlyr Posted - 05/02/2010 : 23:45:20
quote:

cute Burm food! ;)

/\ that.

HannahB Posted - 05/02/2010 : 23:14:48
aw so cute!
i have a friend who has 17 rabbits..and keeps them in small sheds with loads of toys and a big run for them..they are all litter trained aswell and the shed have been adapted to include several floors with walkways going up and down..now they are spoilt rabbits!!
hope your allergies dont play up too much!
eeji Posted - 05/02/2010 : 22:52:15
cute Burm food! ;)
n/a Posted - 05/02/2010 : 22:15:56

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000