The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Few of the other animals

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kehhlyr Posted - 28/01/2010 : 17:51:23
Squeak laying:

Marshmallow the BCI

Trio:

The Hisslehoff:

And finally, have some ducks in the dark.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 23/02/2010 : 14:48:18
Great collection you have there, loving the BCI!!!!
Kellog Posted - 29/01/2010 : 21:06:50
Wonderful seeing Squeak laying....how are all your eggs coming along?

Very interesting seeing Marshmallow, Trio and Hiss eating - Marsh's mouth looks so big straightaway...not having to stretch round the food like a corn's does.

At least your black duck has some white on it, otherwise you wouldnt see it in this pic!

xxx
kizzig Posted - 29/01/2010 : 12:12:53
Great pics Kehhlyr! Maybe we'll have some ducks someday when we no longer live in a second floor flat!

Gutted that we missed the feeding on the webcams, we'll have to be more on the ball next time!

quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

maybe that's what we're doing wrong with our non-feeders? maybe they need video footage and an instruction manual??

Lol, it's got to be worth a try GP!
gingerpony Posted - 29/01/2010 : 11:44:36
maybe that's what we're doing wrong with our non-feeders? maybe they need video footage and an instruction manual??
gmac Posted - 29/01/2010 : 09:45:00
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

quote:

wow i can't believe how much the ducks have grown!! i think the last pic i saw of them they were all yellow and fluffy still!

and maybe you should post those pics of marshmallow, trio and hissle on TRP - just to show the royals what they should be doing lol

Still got a lot of them on TRP not feeding eh? That would be because they are not sensible snakes, like kings or Boas.

sqeak just looking at you with contempt although she is kinda busy.

nice feeding shots and liking the ducks,

Showed my female royal the chat room footage of feeding time the other night so she must have got the picture we didnt need to assist this time she struck and constricted and fed, must admit tho I told her she was a king
Kehhlyr Posted - 28/01/2010 : 22:57:54
quote:

wow i can't believe how much the ducks have grown!! i think the last pic i saw of them they were all yellow and fluffy still!

and maybe you should post those pics of marshmallow, trio and hissle on TRP - just to show the royals what they should be doing lol

I still think of my little duck (orange, the one on the far right) as my little baby. When I go to the back door, I call her name and she comes running over quacking away.

Still got a lot of them on TRP not feeding eh? That would be because they are not sensible snakes, like kings or Boas.
gingerpony Posted - 28/01/2010 : 21:57:11

BlueTongueDan Posted - 28/01/2010 : 21:30:23
They all look awesome!
Loving the ducks in the dark, haha!
HannahB Posted - 28/01/2010 : 19:10:58
id love some ducks!
nice pics

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000