The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 New Royal...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 26/01/2010 : 00:33:19
Hi all. Just posting a pic of the Royal I'm collecting at the weekend. Ain't he gawjuss? LOL.

His name is going to be Paladin
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 26/01/2010 : 22:49:55
quote:
What about Leicester Im from there too

Hiper, you're more than welcome to come for coffee/tea and cuddles (of the snakes LOL). I'm just ouside Blaby, where-ish are you? Same goes for any that find themselves up this way (just email me first so I can do the dishwasher and run the hoover round )

Phil.....Come up to Donny and stop here on the way thru.....I might even crack open a beer or two. A cuddle would depend on just how many beers we cracked open (I'm one of those people that, when they are drunk, give you a big meaningful hug just before they barf in your lap: " I flippin love you, I do. Bleuuurch".)So, when are you coming?.....LMAO
Kehhlyr Posted - 26/01/2010 : 22:27:50
quote:
Originally posted by bbsmog

Sorry.....also cheers everyone who commented (including you Danny....you do make laugh, mostly because you make me feel so old).

Hannah.....Leicester's only a short jaunt from you....pop in & visit and I'll let you have a cuddle!!!

I'm in Bournemouth, can I pop up and have a cuddle as well?
And see the snake at the same time.
hiper2009 Posted - 26/01/2010 : 22:13:26
quote:
Originally posted by bbsmog

Hannah.....Leicester's only a short jaunt from you....pop in & visit and I'll let you have a cuddle!!!

What about Leicester Im from there too
n/a Posted - 26/01/2010 : 20:00:09
Sorry.....also cheers everyone who commented (including you Danny....you do make laugh, mostly because you make me feel so old).

n/a Posted - 26/01/2010 : 19:53:50
LMAO....Danny I was about to give you a gobful for talking about money again but you know what? It's fine. I've ignored it when you've asked me about prices before but I guess it's just me being uptight as I was brought up to not discuss money willy nilly. My bad.

Just for future reference I paid £125 for my Pastel, £250 for my Pinstripe, I'm paying £390 for my Lesser Platinum female that I collect at the end of Feb and I've agreed to pay £580 for a Bumblee female that hasn't even been born yet (as long as her quality is as good as the breeders last clutch). I can give you a run down of what I've paid for my corns and what I'm paying for next months Boa if you like.......

All these prices (apart from the Pin, the dealer needed space for new un's) are deals I've negotiated with people I trust and are not the normal prices. Those you would have to research for yourself mate, the prices are all over the net :).
reptiledanny Posted - 26/01/2010 : 19:31:38
just been on there website, 250, not bad, thought it would have been alot more.
reptiledanny Posted - 26/01/2010 : 19:28:10
is it a pinstripe, bet that took a huge chunk out of wallet. wat a stunner.
HannahB Posted - 26/01/2010 : 19:20:55
can we time share? you hvae him one week and me for the rest of his life?
gorgeous - lovely name aswell
dazb Posted - 26/01/2010 : 19:16:15
Nice Pinstripe...
BlueTongueDan Posted - 26/01/2010 : 19:03:12
Very nice
gmac Posted - 26/01/2010 : 12:47:04
I likesy a lot, and cool name
Kehhlyr Posted - 26/01/2010 : 00:48:07
oooh nice.

I shall call dibs.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000