The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 not a corn i know but

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bilbo Posted - 30/12/2009 : 23:29:04
i just wanted to show her off.. this is my new baby girl...

i hope you like her. i am over the moon with her.. going to leave her now for a week will add more pics soon.

didnt know if this was the place to put it but please move mods if you need to...

*moved to relevant section*
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 20:34:03
What a nice boa. She is quite pretty.
quote:
Originally posted by Bilbo

i just wanted to show her off.. this is my new baby girl...

i hope you like her. i am over the moon with her.. going to leave her now for a week will add more pics soon.

didnt know if this was the place to put it but please move mods if you need to...

*moved to relevant section*

Bilbo Posted - 02/01/2010 : 21:13:32
i think she is a normal with a bit of albino in her so i was told but i dont know.. she is still in her viv for about 3 or 4 more days yet hoping she will get used to me by then as she did hisssss abit when i went in there today to change water and stuff. do pythons tend to do that??? or am i hearing things??? she dose come out alot at night having a good look around so just hoping she is happy and will feed for the first time when i feed her... the guy i got her from fed her in the viv do you think i should stick to this or take her out and feed her in a rub??? i dont feed any of my cornd in the viv and wanted to do the same with her if she will do it...the guy did say the he held her every day too so i am hoping she will sort out the hissssing soon... i have been sitting up untill like 1 2 am watching her lol and all the corns are out and about as well witch is cool....
hiper2009 Posted - 02/01/2010 : 12:29:51
She is a stunner is it a normal morph ??
Kellog Posted - 01/01/2010 : 21:03:23
So glad you posted the pics Bilbo, was hoping you would. She is beautiful, am not surprised you are so pleased with her.

xxx
hillzi Posted - 31/12/2009 : 17:13:48
Love the 3rd pic.

Well done!
BlueTongueDan Posted - 31/12/2009 : 00:41:07
Verrrry nice BP!
Congrats
Bilbo Posted - 30/12/2009 : 23:44:09
she is 3 1/2 years old and about 4 foot long.. she is very cool so happy i see the add when i did cause i have missed out on about 4 snakes now witch where all male she is the first female i have seen for sale..
HannahB Posted - 30/12/2009 : 23:35:07
ooooooh shes very pretty!
i like!
whats her age/size?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000