The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 New pics and vids of my Elle

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LittleMick Posted - 26/10/2009 : 00:04:25
Well seeings I can't show any pics of a future snake I took the liberty of getting some more of my Leopard Gecko Elle, along with a couple of short vids. Excuse the poor quality, they all captured from a vid sample.

Here's the vids, in the feeding one the Mealworms were not dusted as it was abit of rush job to actually film her. I think crickets suffer from tonic immobility the same way sharks do, lol, serious, that crick would not move until I turned it over onto it's feet.
ELLE FEEDING
http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm72/T9FURY/Leopard%20Gecko/?action=view¤t=Gecko01-1.flv
ELLE TAKING A WALK
http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm72/T9FURY/Leopard%20Gecko/?action=view¤t=Gecko02-1.flv
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LittleMick Posted - 26/10/2009 : 21:29:07
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Elle is gorgeous Mick, I love her markings and those eyes are so 'knowing'...if you know what I mean! xxx

Yep, and she knows it, lol. You can't see from these pics but she has started showing her lavender colours, especially in her tail. She loves coming out the viv, she's really curious about everything.

quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

shes lovely
makes me want a gecko even more now lol

You have to get one Hannah, they are worth it, she doesn't take up too much time maintanence/feeding wise. And as much time as you want in cuddles, lol. Just think, if it hadn't have been for my cautious nature regarding my Gerbils and Corns I would never have gotten her. She's a great addition and intro to the world of herps for me.
BlueTongueDan Posted - 26/10/2009 : 10:54:43
Cute Gecko
HannahB Posted - 26/10/2009 : 08:50:14
shes lovely
makes me want a gecko even more now lol
Kellog Posted - 26/10/2009 : 05:21:53
Elle is gorgeous Mick, I love her markings and those eyes are so 'knowing'...if you know what I mean! xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000