The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Royal Pythons...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
HannahB Posted - 10/09/2009 : 19:09:18
ok guys...some of you might have read that i said that the two new corns i picked up at donny would be my last snakes for a while..well i was wrong... i have fallen in love with royals and have decided that im going to have a big clear out and if i have the space i will be looking to get one at the november show at staffordshire - a friend of a friend breeds them and so im going to be having words with him

but i was wondering if some of you who have royals already could please put some pics up of their housing so i know roughly what i need/dont need.. i know plenty of hides of essential and that they can be super fussy if their arent enough hidey holes ect..
also iv read that i have to keep an eye on how humid it is for them - does anyone here have regular problems with humidity??

of course im going to research a lot - hence me posting now - and if i decide that i dont have room or am going to struggle with one then i will wait until ive moved out and then consider getting one..

thanks for the help in advance
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lee2308 Posted - 11/09/2009 : 18:50:16
quote:
Originally posted by matty18714

I will save answering questions for the royal forum

because there will be plenty of them
n/a Posted - 11/09/2009 : 17:47:49
ive fallen for royals as well, but am waiting till donny next year. Kaz has also got me wanting a boa, now i cant decide. ah well just have to get both (hope my new house is big enough or some furniture may be getting sacrificed). good luck with the royal buying.
matty18714 Posted - 11/09/2009 : 16:09:07
You will love keeping a royal

I will save answering questions for the royal forum
HannahB Posted - 11/09/2009 : 07:00:01
I realised after i posted this that i could just sign up on trp.. doh!

have done now though and when im not at work (which is where i currently am!) i will be posting lots of q's and getting all the info i need...

im thinking of gettin a 4l rub from staples or somewhere would that be the right sort of size or should i get a slightly bigger one? ive also got a spare viv but i know that would be way too big for a young snake
gingerpony Posted - 10/09/2009 : 21:32:57
have a look on TRP and sign up hun

http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/

i have a yearling royal i'd sell, he's generally a good feeder and is taking small rat weaners now BUT ONLY likes a small viv..........

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000