The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Not Reptiles, and not really 'exotic' either.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BlueTongueDan Posted - 12/08/2009 : 21:26:54
But after reading about the dangerous dogs etc in general section I just had to post some photos of Jake. Jake is a Staffy and he belongs to my dad. We've had him sinse he was a puppy and from the day we picked him up untill now, he has been the softest dog you could meet. Really doesnt have a bad/aggressive bone in his body. I trust this dog 110%!
He is just awesome I love him!!!

And then heres my dads OH's cat, May aswell post these too.

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tizzy Posted - 13/08/2009 : 23:48:05
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

awwwww i love staffies, my best-ever dog was my staffie bless her

people (especially with kids) used to cross over the road to avoid walking past her, cos they're 'smiley dogs' who show their teeth........ truth is you're much more likely to have your arm taken off my by cute fluffy cuddley-looking collie! and enough people will vouch for that fact!!

I can vouch for that, we had a Collie called Gem who had to go and live with my Uncle coz she was such a health hazard. She did anything i told her but wouldn't let anyone else near me and she chewed my Staffys face to bits She has a very Happy life with Rob but cant around Kids and still goes for any staffy within 2 miles Just as well is just the 2 of them, she even goes to work with him.
HannahB Posted - 13/08/2009 : 22:58:40
thanks
in the states statistically you are more likely to be bitten by a retriever or chihauhau than a pit or staffy.. i dont know what it is for britain
gingerpony Posted - 13/08/2009 : 21:15:03
awwwww i love staffies, my best-ever dog was my staffie bless her

people (especially with kids) used to cross over the road to avoid walking past her, cos they're 'smiley dogs' who show their teeth........ truth is you're much more likely to have your arm taken off my by cute fluffy cuddley-looking collie! and enough people will vouch for that fact!!
Brookestar Posted - 13/08/2009 : 21:00:10
i totally agree with that comment hannah. its puts bad names to animals that shouldnt have a bad rep
BlueTongueDan Posted - 13/08/2009 : 20:59:44
Aww, shes a great looking dog!
I love the paw photo
HannahB Posted - 13/08/2009 : 20:56:15
aw jake is gorgeous!
lovely cats aswell

this is my staff Casey.. pics about a year old tho but she was my lil baby - the daftest dog you could ever meet

it really is all about the way you bring them up..yeah you get the rogue moment but it really is a shame when some idiots decide to make themselves look tough with a dog and completely ruin them
BlueTongueDan Posted - 13/08/2009 : 10:46:30
Thanks, They are great dogs.
Unfortunatly I do know what you mean, Paula. You see them walking round with Staffies that are usually really skinny and wearing a muzzle, really annoys me when I see that.
devilsmistress Posted - 13/08/2009 : 10:23:49
I love staffys! Greay pics, he looks beautiful. My sis has a black staff called Charile! The one thing that annoys me, dont know if you get it round your ways. Is groups of teens that have a staff, they think it makes them look hard and use the dog to intimidate people. Gives the breed a bad name, where clearly they are big softies.
Tizzy Posted - 13/08/2009 : 10:07:28
Fab pics as always Dan, Love Staffys we have 2 and despite being abit loopy they are 110% trustworthy around my Kids and i wouldn't ever want to be without them.
BlueTongueDan Posted - 13/08/2009 : 09:32:39
Thanks for the comments!
Jake is 6 and the Cat (Milly) is half Siamese
lucifer Posted - 13/08/2009 : 01:33:34
What a gorgeous staffy, HannahB is the SBT expert but I've never had any problems with the staffys I've met.
n/a Posted - 13/08/2009 : 00:55:50
jake looks so sweet! all my friends staffys are so nice, i dont think its fair to judge dogs by a breed, they all have different temps so its not fair the nice ones get a bad reputation.

im not a cat person, but that cats blue eyes are so nice!
hillzi Posted - 12/08/2009 : 23:05:45
Lol he's cool man

not a huge fan of cats though..
n/a Posted - 12/08/2009 : 22:05:11
aww he is a sweetie bless him, love the cats to, is the second one a siamese?

love the eyes on it...
Remmy Posted - 12/08/2009 : 21:54:52
What a beautiful dog BTD he does look a softy, how old is he?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000