The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Lumpeh

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SilverWings Posted - 09/01/2014 : 21:55:54

Also Diego wanted in.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SilverWings Posted - 11/01/2014 : 09:47:44
I do worry a bit about the little one I swapped for her, but he was a great eater. If he's being offered food he'll be taking it...I hope he's okay :/
Razee Posted - 11/01/2014 : 09:21:30
She's looking in nice condition, and content, too. She's very lucky to have landed with you :-).
smart bunny Posted - 11/01/2014 : 08:58:23
Wobbly space princess, lol!!! Nah, best stick with LSP ;)
scottishbluebird Posted - 10/01/2014 : 18:01:18
wow looking great
SilverWings Posted - 10/01/2014 : 16:26:01
Well, wobbly space princess doesn't sound the same. I agree, there is no excuse for breeding defective animals, so what they're in captivity and will never need to survive on their own. It's still a neurological disorder. But it happens with all animals, look at dogs. We have breeds that can't breath properly, can't give birth without human intervention, that carry all sorts of genetic disorders...
smart bunny Posted - 10/01/2014 : 16:13:04
Brilliant to hear she's no longer lumpy and feeding so well - but now her name doesn't fit lol!! Shame about the wobble, but good to hear it is only minor. I really don't agree with people breeding spiders when they ALL carry the defect and it can be so severe that euthanisation is required. FGS aren't there enough other royal morphs out there to play with?!

(Sorry, rant over lol!)
SilverWings Posted - 10/01/2014 : 13:20:13
Yup, totally gone now, and she's striking small mice. She looks perfect ^_^ She does have head wobble, you can really she when she's periscoping. No idea how royal genetics work but I'm guessing she's half spider. She strikes true and it doesn't seem to be an issue except when she falls off her shelf after she raises herself too high (don't worry, it's not a long drop).
smart bunny Posted - 10/01/2014 : 12:54:00
She's looking a LOT better in those photos :D - have her lumps gone now you've been feeding her up?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000