The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 I can't be taken anywhere!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lupi lou Posted - 30/11/2013 : 19:07:23
So we went to lincoln today with the view of doing some christmas shopping, you all probably know where this is going.....

meet our new Leo girl:

she's an Engima but shows no sign of the engima syndrom. The pics really don't do her justice so once she has settled in I'll try and get some better pics.

I also had cuddles with a meer cat today, am so in love with them
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Hissyfit Posted - 03/12/2013 : 17:15:01
quote:
Originally posted by lupi lou

Have fun at the reptile shop Hissy, I look forward to pics of the new addition ;-)loving the new sig addition too :-)

Thanks Lupi. I really don't expect to come home with anything, but you can always dream
lupi lou Posted - 02/12/2013 : 21:22:11
Have fun at the reptile shop Hissy, I look forward to pics of the new addition ;-)loving the new sig addition too :-)
Hissyfit Posted - 02/12/2013 : 21:15:18
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

Hissy, check out Reptile Crazy if you are anywhere near - great selection in there!!

PS - I like the new sig addition

Ha ha SB, that's the reptile shop I'm going to I had a look on google maps for the address I was heading for, and passed right by the shop, couldn't believe it!! I have an empty gecko free exo just sitting there too
Glad you like the sig. He's not the easiest gecko to photograph, this was one of many attempts lol. Sadly I had to crop the pic and you don't see his lovely coloured tail.
I see you've now decided on Hades for little housie...good choice
smart bunny Posted - 02/12/2013 : 19:31:03
Hissy, check out Reptile Crazy if you are anywhere near - great selection in there!!

PS - I like the new sig addition
Hissyfit Posted - 02/12/2013 : 16:46:54
Aww, she's a lovely early Christmas present . I'm going to Norwich at the weekend to collect a grooming table, and there's a reptile shop just around the corner....I'll try to restrain myself
Vince_the_snake Posted - 02/12/2013 : 16:27:50
Congrats!
lupi lou Posted - 02/12/2013 : 14:55:10
Thanks Marc me and the o/h went halves on her as a joint prezzie lol. And freddiesmum your bound to end up with another at some point they are just too endearing!
Freddiesmum Posted - 02/12/2013 : 13:24:39
Aww lovely! I was eyeing another up the other day.....so tempting!

Lucky you, , cuddles with Meerkats eek!
marc_sg Posted - 02/12/2013 : 08:02:37
Lol well thats ur x mas present sorted them lol stunnng
lupi lou Posted - 01/12/2013 : 19:28:04
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

Haha you really can't be taken anywhere can you! She's so cute though, I'm not surprised you had to bring her back with you

lol it was either her or the meer cat and the O/H and the owner wouldn't let me have the meercats!
smart bunny Posted - 01/12/2013 : 17:30:55
Lol, congrats :D
Mort13 Posted - 01/12/2013 : 13:27:03
Haha you really can't be taken anywhere can you! She's so cute though, I'm not surprised you had to bring her back with you
scottishbluebird Posted - 30/11/2013 : 19:11:23
lol congrats
would love a cuddle from one

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000