The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 watching the telle

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rubi Posted - 28/11/2013 : 12:04:34
Loki certainly getting easier to get out, didnt strike whilst getting out only the tail rattle, plus was trying t get out with the hook but couldnt quite get him due to possision. he then moved to go across to log and i lifted out with my sock hands. Hopefully will try using sock hands straight away next time. it was funny thoigh as just after got him ou he looked at my sock hands opened mouth slowly and gently bit the sock and then moved away again lol.

here he is watchin masterchef with me (sat like this about 2 mins lol)

[URL=http://s681.photobucket.com/user/gemini2321989/media/Facebook/Reptiles/00FB17FE-1B0C-4351-A19F-96156CF44508.jpg.html][/URL]
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 28/11/2013 : 22:27:33
lol brilliant
Vince_the_snake Posted - 28/11/2013 : 16:13:39
Haha, he's adorable!
rubi Posted - 28/11/2013 : 13:29:43
Lol yeah that is certainly random sound like what he did like a taster bite lol. Me to, im getting more confident as well which helps and don back down when trying to get him out hopefully will settle completly and be ok. I know how big they cant and dont want a large snake i cant handle and love him so much wouldnt want to have to get rid of him either.
SilverWings Posted - 28/11/2013 : 13:15:23
They are cheeky beggars. I had Aleron in my sleeve once, he was happy and settled for a while, then I felt a tiny little ***** on my wrist. Looked down my sleeve to see him very gently pressing his wide open jaws on my arm! Glad he's getting better for you :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000