The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 eggy's and 50p

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mjpeters Posted - 12/11/2013 : 22:52:50

Gertrude's eggy's ready for the incubator-I think they looked huge!!
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mjpeters Posted - 14/11/2013 : 22:38:48
thanks SB I'm hoping to get a camera *hints to OH* for Christmas,these eggy pics were taken by OH's phone-I really can't coax any more life out of the old camera -Soooo looking forward to sharing some pics again Seems all of my guys have grown and changed so much...Then of course there are the 'newbies' that seemed to have mysteriously appeared: how does that happen?...must be a 'magic rack'you know rather like the wardrobe in narnia-only this portal leads to a snakey wonderland
smart bunny Posted - 14/11/2013 : 21:30:54
Aww that's brilliant, so glad she's settled after everything she went through! I really like the monkfields, and am getting one for Hermes for Christmas - only problem is you can't stack them lol!
mjpeters Posted - 14/11/2013 : 20:00:27
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

Great stuff :D

Btw mj, how is Lilith? Has she settled down now, or is she still grumpy?!

Lilith is Fabulous!she hasn't bitten me(or anyone else!)for a good few months now-she calls a Monkfield viv-type with lift up lid with glazed middle-her home.She strike feeds on anything-med mouse/sml rat weaner and bimbles about looking for nosh when she smells it defrosting. Sheding in one piece reliably about every 4 weeks.
I really think these type of viv make a big difference to the more *coughs*interesting snakes!! so much so that I'm going to invest in one for Popup AKA "Purple Avenger-Destroyer Of Worlds"!!
They are obviously too small for bigger corns but seem to help in settling down the more nervous individuals-and Hogggieeeeeeeeeee's are happy long time in them.
smart bunny Posted - 14/11/2013 : 10:34:15
Great stuff :D

Btw mj, how is Lilith? Has she settled down now, or is she still grumpy?!
mjpeters Posted - 13/11/2013 : 23:03:28
Cheers m'dears!VERY happy to report that Gertrude has demolished a good sized weaner rat and then drank for southern england.Sooo very relieved after the sadness with Lilith (sluggs)and then having to destroy 10 mongrel eggs because Sunny was kept with an MBK-I am just all smiles
Razee Posted - 13/11/2013 : 18:40:44
Congrats and good luck! :-)
lupi lou Posted - 13/11/2013 : 16:40:21
Eggies!! Good look with them
scottishbluebird Posted - 13/11/2013 : 13:30:21
they do look big!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000