The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Masuka update

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Freddiesmum Posted - 31/10/2013 : 07:53:48
So finally I can pick him up normally without fear his tail is going to drop or I'm going to hurt him! The first time (over the weekend while cleaning the tank) he gave a little croak but was fine when out. This morning he was so chilled he's not gained any weight, however he hasn't lost any either, and has just started to be a bit more established with the eating routine! Some piccys!

Flat like a pancake

Is this an ok way to hold? He just flopped quite happy so i'm assuming it's ok!

And the box I pop him in when cleaning him out, Yoda decided it was his! Need a new one now lol!

Thanks for looking!

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 31/10/2013 : 21:33:33
Its great you can handle him now, lol at kitty
Freddiesmum Posted - 31/10/2013 : 20:39:14
He does look tiny in the other pics eh!

Yes def, and that's a fairly big box , he's quite a big kitten haha!
Razee Posted - 31/10/2013 : 19:04:01
Lol at Yoda, isn't it funny, how cats love boxes - the smaller, the better! Masuka looks well, didn't realize how big he was, until I saw him in your hand !
Freddiesmum Posted - 31/10/2013 : 17:51:09
He did the first time I tried to pick him up, rather than let him walk on me (had to get him out to clean viv!)

Lucky he was only about an inch from the floor of the viv lol! He's not tried it since thank god haha!
lupi lou Posted - 31/10/2013 : 17:26:29
He is such a cute little chap! Glad he's getting more relaxed about handling, has he done a flying squirrel impression yet?
Freddiesmum Posted - 31/10/2013 : 14:06:49
Hehe, thanks!
Vince_the_snake Posted - 31/10/2013 : 13:48:24
Oh, whoops! Good luck on the weight gain then...
Freddiesmum Posted - 31/10/2013 : 12:03:38
Thanks - no need for weight loss though I was worried that he had lost weight as it took him a while to settle in and start eating a good amount, however he is now in a bit more of a routine! So i'm glad he's at least stayed the same weight as when I got him, if not put any on.

He is 67g at the moment and around 9 and a half inches, so don't think it would be so bad if his wee tail fattened up a little hehe
Vince_the_snake Posted - 31/10/2013 : 10:29:56
Glad he's letting you handle him, and good luck on the weight loss!
Freddiesmum Posted - 31/10/2013 : 09:33:35
Yeah it's great, still keeping the handling sessions to around 5 or 10mins. He's definately getting calmer though! Little sweetie.

I turned around and he's sitting there quite the thing. We buy him and Ed cute little beds and covers, and they choose cardboard boxes, typical haha! Ed jumped in it not long after I took this picture lol.
smart bunny Posted - 31/10/2013 : 09:03:26
Ha ha at Yoda!! Awww Masuka is a sweetie, glad you are getting to hold him now :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000