The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Introducing Sarnath!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Coal Posted - 30/10/2013 : 17:55:06
Hi all!

So, as with most people who start with just the one snake, I've been wanting another for a while now. I've been resisting for the sake of getting some experience with Lovecraft, rather than overloading myself with too much warning, ans the plan has always been to wait 'til Lovecraft had moved into his forever-home, which I initially intended to be around June next year. Due to some explosive growth on his part though, I decided that he would have have to have his shiny new viv as an early Christmas present, which of course would mean I would have an empty viv. That and the fact that I've been feeling a lot more comfortable with the whole snake thing recently meant that I started to think about what species I'd be getting next, and eventually I settled on a Kenyan sand boa. Well, LC is now in his forever home, and, to stop this post from getting too long, I'll cut to the chase. Picked this little guy up today:

So pleased with him. He's absolutely adorable; about five/six inches long at a guess (haven't actually measured him) and really active, nosy and curious. No sign of aggressive/defensive behaviour either. He's an anery male, het for albino. Is being left in peace for now but seems very chilled and calm, and am sure he's going to make a great pet. Am continuing with my tradition of obscure references for names and am calling him Sarnath.

Sorry for the naff pics - they really don't do him justice.

LC is still getting used to his new home - going from an 18" micro-viv. to a big 4' one must be a shock, but he has plenty of cover and such so should be fine :)
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 13/11/2013 : 13:29:41
Do like these guys
austin_89 Posted - 13/11/2013 : 02:10:08
Hey congrats on the lovely little KSB, i got my first KSB in august, she is the sweetest little thing! :D

scottishbluebird Posted - 01/11/2013 : 20:48:33
Really gorgeous, congrats
Coal Posted - 01/11/2013 : 19:26:55
Uploaded some much better pics: :)

Coal Posted - 31/10/2013 : 08:15:33
Thanks all! :D

quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

Awww love that first pic! Well done on finding one so quickly ;)

Haha thanks, I surprised myself with how driven I can apparently be when I really want something :P
Boomslang Posted - 30/10/2013 : 23:20:34
Congrats on the new addition
smart bunny Posted - 30/10/2013 : 22:45:05
Awww love that first pic! Well done on finding one so quickly ;)
lupi lou Posted - 30/10/2013 : 21:14:52
Lovely new addition
Coal Posted - 30/10/2013 : 18:49:32
Sorry, that pic that didn't work was:
Donnie Posted - 30/10/2013 : 18:48:47
great looking little guy you got

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000