The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Ed and Yoda the kittens

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Freddiesmum Posted - 18/02/2013 : 09:14:33
So got the kittens on Sat. They are settling in very well, eating and drinking, using the litter tray. They are even using the scratch post and not my sofa which is nice haha! Very playful so glad we got two. They love a cuddle as well, come and sit on or beside us for naps. They are currently just in the livingroom, will introduce them to other parts of the house after a couple of weeks or so, would just like to make sure they are properly settled in. They are so tiny the livingroom must seem huge to them anyway! So here's a few pics of my new babies (Ed is ginger, Yoda is grey)

Meerkat cat

Yoda asleep beside me - sleeps in very odd positions lol!

Yoda snuggling up

snoozing together

playing on the sofa

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Freddiesmum Posted - 19/02/2013 : 16:27:26
I went in mon morning as I thought they might think I was skiving haha! they seen I was clearly ill, told me off for coming in at all and sent me home haha. thanks, getting better now!

my 1st cat rosie used to chase things on tv too! I was watching the penguin programme lastnight too, was in tears when the emperor penguin lost her baby! good programme though!
Hissyfit Posted - 19/02/2013 : 16:13:42
quote:
Originally posted by Freddiesmum

thanks guys they are lovely little things! I'm off work with sinus issues (ugh) so getting to spend loads of time with them! Ed has just discovered Oscar, (he's just shed last night and is going crazy around the viv today!) He's sitting on the sofa watching him like what is that?! haha.

Good time to be off work sick, you get to play with the kittens all day Hope you feel better soon though Just wait until the discover the TV, it's so funny watching them trying to catch something. My Chilli tried so hard to catch herself a penguin on telly last night
Lozzy Posted - 19/02/2013 : 12:00:16
Aww what little cuties!!!!
Freddiesmum Posted - 19/02/2013 : 11:46:10
thanks guys they are lovely little things! I'm off work with sinus issues (ugh) so getting to spend loads of time with them! Ed has just discovered Oscar, (he's just shed last night and is going crazy around the viv today!) He's sitting on the sofa watching him like what is that?! haha.
smart bunny Posted - 18/02/2013 : 19:55:17
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww they are soooooo adorable, I love the meercat pic - and the sleeping Yoda pics lol!
scottishbluebird Posted - 18/02/2013 : 17:13:26
Its the innocent little faces that get me all mooshy!
lupi lou Posted - 18/02/2013 : 13:46:34
aww they are sooo cute!!!
Hissyfit Posted - 18/02/2013 : 13:18:07
Aww, they are so gorgeous They sound perfect, and look very friendly too. Lovely names for them
ScalySituation Posted - 18/02/2013 : 12:03:58
I wants!!!
Blackcat Posted - 18/02/2013 : 10:32:09
So cute
Now the fun begins - nothing is safe with two exploring kittens
Figs Posted - 18/02/2013 : 09:49:01
Yaaay kitties!
Super cute
herriotfan Posted - 18/02/2013 : 09:36:51
Adorable.......

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000