The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 the hoggie :D

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gmac Posted - 06/02/2013 : 19:45:47
few recent shots of the cut, cu, nic nope still dont have it in me hoggie Sundance

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 09/02/2013 : 22:00:00
awwww well, i really did think you loved your hoggie,(sorry, daughters hoggie!) but its ok G, its not all men that can show affection and be brave enough to say you find hoggies sooooo cute and adorable
gmac Posted - 09/02/2013 : 16:53:31
quote:
Originally posted by Hissyfit

Have to agree with you there Although your FB photos are lovely, not the shovel face ones

lol thank you

quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

G you and Chris are just soooo mean, those little faces are just adorably gorgeous!
In fact i think you are so mean you deserve to have your hoggie confiscated, and as i am kinda close to you,i should be the new owner who would adore such a snake as it deserves
(or i could trade you a horrid cat?)
*sighs* one day will get rid of the cat

couldnt possibly part with the hog I would be my daughter would be unhappy
scottishbluebird Posted - 09/02/2013 : 16:39:13
quote:
Originally posted by Lozzy

I have two cats i can add to sbb's if that helps with her getting a hoggie!

awwww thanks!!!! lol
Hissyfit Posted - 09/02/2013 : 12:13:48
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

lol I do like hogs, just cant bring myself to say they are good looking snakes. they arent lol.

Have to agree with you there Although your FB photos are lovely, not the shovel face ones
Lozzy Posted - 09/02/2013 : 08:35:15
I have two cats i can add to sbb's if that helps with her getting a hoggie!
scottishbluebird Posted - 09/02/2013 : 03:51:05
G you and Chris are just soooo mean, those little faces are just adorably gorgeous!
In fact i think you are so mean you deserve to have your hoggie confiscated, and as i am kinda close to you,i should be the new owner who would adore such a snake as it deserves
(or i could trade you a horrid cat?)
*sighs* one day will get rid of the cat
gmac Posted - 08/02/2013 : 23:45:51
lol I do like hogs, just cant bring myself to say they are good looking snakes. they arent lol.

herriotfan Posted - 08/02/2013 : 23:11:21
If ever I want a hoggie that would be the one.....now where did I leave my kid*hoggie*napping gear?
Oooooops, big mistake, now they'll know who's got it! Mods, please delete, asap!!!!!
Lozzy Posted - 08/02/2013 : 23:09:01
lol Chris stop teasing her it is flipping adorable and you know it!!! lol
a33272 Posted - 08/02/2013 : 22:38:06
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

pulchritudinous???

That's taught me a new word today - not that I can ever see myself using it - I would LOVE to hear you work that one into ordinary conversation SBB lol!

errr pass lol i never even heard it before, i typed in other words for cute, then copy paste!

Notice how it didn't come up with the word hognose as another word for cute........

scottishbluebird Posted - 08/02/2013 : 21:38:15
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

pulchritudinous???

That's taught me a new word today - not that I can ever see myself using it - I would LOVE to hear you work that one into ordinary conversation SBB lol!

errr pass lol i never even heard it before, i typed in other words for cute, then copy paste!
smart bunny Posted - 08/02/2013 : 11:01:58
pulchritudinous???

scottishbluebird Posted - 08/02/2013 : 10:42:46
quote:
Originally posted by Auld Baldy

Aaw! Shucks SBB. Stop it, you are embarrassing me ... even if I am all these and more.

lmao errrrr of course i was talking about you!
Auld Baldy Posted - 08/02/2013 : 01:24:29
Aaw! Shucks SBB. Stop it, you are embarrassing me ... even if I am all these and more.
a33272 Posted - 07/02/2013 : 23:17:20
Think some of you look need a trip to spec savers an fast.....
paulie78 Posted - 07/02/2013 : 23:00:50
AWWW Hes a handsome lad im still on the fence with Hoggies some of em look cute some have a face only a mother could love but they beat sand boas hands down
scottishbluebird Posted - 07/02/2013 : 22:23:31
Try one of these words then?

admirable, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, charming, classy, cute, dazzling, delightful, divine, elegant, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fine, , good-looking, gorgeous, , grand, handsome, ideal, lovely, magnificent, marvelous, nice, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, radiant, , refined, resplendent, , , splendid, statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb, , , well-formed, wonderful

Lixra Posted - 07/02/2013 : 14:15:08
HE'S ADORABLE. See how easy that was? Try it, it'll be fine, I promise
Blackcat Posted - 07/02/2013 : 13:20:26
Cute in an ugly sort of way (bit like British Bull dogs).
Not sure I'm believing the daughter excuse
Auld Baldy Posted - 07/02/2013 : 12:28:49
I have figured out the attraction, it's a girly genetic thing. They are working on a hormone treatment to cure this terrible affliction.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000