The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Not a reptile or exotic - Socks

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Razee Posted - 12/01/2013 : 23:15:20
One of Socks, my two year old baby Arab, from the end of summer:

I nicked your coat, now i roll it in the mud!

14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Emmzi Posted - 14/01/2013 : 16:50:12
Thanks :) he was given to my mum when I was little and she gave him to me about a year ago :) he means loads to me because the person who gave him to my mum was the person who taught me to ride and I learnt everything from him. He had 2 Shetlands and a donkey. We had to move lance from his yard because someone who owned an Arab stallion ( he is called turbo and was a. Lovely looking horse, shame she didnt care for him very well and treated him bad) started abusing lance over his stable when we weren't there and eventually when we used to go to his stable door he would got to the far corner and look petrified. We then caught her hitting lance across the nose and shouting at him and stuff when he did nothing wrong... Anyway, about 2 years ago jimmy (the person who gave us lance) passed away and lance is something we have to remind us of him and stuff... He was a great man and taught me all I know, I miss him loads and wish he was still here.

Sorry about my really long story... Even weirder ill find a picture of his marking on his head... It's the shape of a "J" and it started looking more like the letter about a year and a half ago...
Razee Posted - 14/01/2013 : 15:16:25
Oh, Emmzi, he's stunning, love his head, very fine. and, unlike my old Lucy aka Buckbeak, he's nice and fit, Lucy always carries a tad more weight than she should.

Blackat, not planning much yet, got to break him in this summer ( that WILL be fun ), then just hacking, might do some pleasure rides, or treck. He was a sort of semi rescue, as a yearling, came from a sale, there were several of them from a stud dispersal. The owner wasn't in a good health, so was selling all her horses. I didn't mean to buy one ( never have done, from an auction ), but there were just so many dodgy dealers at that sale, and he was so well behaved, and selling for a song, and I just couldn't let him go to dealers...

Lupi Lou, I like all native ponies, there's so much choice in UK, there were mostly warmbloods and TB's and half bloods back at home, and most of them were just too big for me.

Ok , off to start a horsy thread :-)
lupi lou Posted - 14/01/2013 : 13:09:04
beautiful boy I love his tail, Emmzi your ned is very handsome too! Agree we should definalty have a neddy thread. Not had a D myself(got a traditional gypsy cob) but have known a few you've gotta love their character!
Blackcat Posted - 14/01/2013 : 09:48:06
Gorgeous Arab, what are your plans for him when he grows up?
My first was a Welsh sec D, my next was a warmblood cross section D, currently have a 16.1 TB cross and a 13.1 pony.
You just have to love section D's
Emmzi Posted - 13/01/2013 : 18:40:29
Awwh bless her, welsh sec D's are awesome :) and yeah lance is 15 years old and acts like he is 4 lol xD he's been on loan since October and I can't wait for him to come home, I miss his so much but ill try find a pic of him lol and post here I agree there should be a reptile horsey thread lol
Razee Posted - 13/01/2013 : 18:01:29
Emmzi, I've got a Welsh sec D as well, my old mare!
She's 21 and retired, she could still be ridden ( and I sometimes take friend's kids out on her ), but she's got a weird form of epilepsy, where she gets mini seizures when it's sunny, they only last about half a second, but it's unpleasant for her, so she'll only walk. She's ok to ride when it's overcast, no probs. Welsh D's are beautiful.
We ought to do a special reptile horsey photo thread :-), as so many of us seem to have horses!
Emmzi Posted - 13/01/2013 : 17:19:33
What a stunning horse you have there :) I loveeeeee Arabs and he has such a sweet face... I really wanna post a pic of my horse lol but going to restrain myself ( he's currently out on loan though)
scottishbluebird Posted - 13/01/2013 : 16:54:15
lol at the first, the last pic is just gorgeous, should be a horse model!
Razee Posted - 13/01/2013 : 13:32:53
Do It, do it Lozzy! Pleease!

Thanks guys, that picture doesn't really do him justice, it was taken quickly and downhill, so he's more:
Is it going to rain again?

Nope, it's sunny, Mum.

He was registered as " grey bay " , because he's got half white tail, and some white hair on his bum, never seen that on an Arab before. His mum was grey, his dad black!
Lozzy Posted - 13/01/2013 : 12:35:17
Aww he lovely! I love Arabs! Makes me want to put a pic of my man up now! lol
Hissyfit Posted - 13/01/2013 : 12:19:11
He's a beauty
Emmzi Posted - 13/01/2013 : 10:17:55
awwh he is lovely :)
Moppet Posted - 13/01/2013 : 09:27:53
Awww, he's gorgeous. Looks like he's having fun too
Figs Posted - 12/01/2013 : 23:26:40
Omnomnom
I love his black ear tips... 'andsome 'orse!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000