The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Hector!!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lixra Posted - 27/07/2012 : 22:25:07
So I was a bit naughty today and saw an adult Northern Pine Snake in my local reptile shop, I don't normally buy animals from a shop, but he was too beautiful to pass up

They did have a breeding pair, but the female was sold while I went home to ponder whether or not to buy unfortunately

He's a bit thin and has some shed stuck on his little nosey, so I'll give him a bath tomorrow to sort that out

I had a Gopher snake in the states, and really missed owning a Pit, they really are very neat underrated snakes in my opinion! And of course the fact that you can here them hiss two fields down the road is an added bonus, hehe

Only got a quick pic of him in the little faunarium I took him home in before I put him in the viv... he's a big boy! Over 6ft long, and the shop estimated him to be about 4 or 5 years old.

Power to the almighty Pituophis!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Okeetee Mick Posted - 28/07/2012 : 17:32:02
Nice, really like these guys.
Lixra Posted - 28/07/2012 : 10:32:52
Thanks guys

I do feel a bit bad for Taco, as he used to be my largest snake (a Caramel Stripe male, he's on the large side for a corn about 5ft), he's absolutely dwarfed compared to this guy, heh.
kev 5 Posted - 28/07/2012 : 08:17:33
very nice
coxymk2 Posted - 28/07/2012 : 07:17:18
Very nice
scottishbluebird Posted - 27/07/2012 : 23:33:09
wow congrats, stunner!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000