The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 introducing Goyle.... the final chapter.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Georgina Posted - 26/04/2012 : 18:38:22
So this is Goyle my new crestie.

he is the last animal i will be getting and i think he is the perfect final addition x
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 28/04/2012 : 16:46:57
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

I think Bumble is an especially adaptable one though... didn't take the normal approach lol :P

LMAO
Georgina Posted - 28/04/2012 : 11:53:35
Lol
smart bunny Posted - 28/04/2012 : 11:51:35
I think Bumble is an especially adaptable one though... didn't take the normal approach lol :P
a33272 Posted - 28/04/2012 : 11:41:30
You don't know snakes very well then. :-P
Georgina Posted - 28/04/2012 : 09:16:31
I don't intend on ****ing him off lol. And he's to tiny to get me atm :p

Oh and not all our snakes want to kill us!

Xxx
a33272 Posted - 28/04/2012 : 09:08:21
Only needs a good lunge, from a ****ed off snake
Georgina Posted - 28/04/2012 : 09:02:15
Yeah.... But the venom is still unlikly to get in unless he holds on for a while.
a33272 Posted - 28/04/2012 : 08:58:12
quote:
Originally posted by Georgina

Even if he did bite its unlikley any venom will get in, and its like a bee sting, I will video hero playing big tonight and up load it. :)

U ever seen pics after a hoggie bite, where they got there fangs in
Georgina Posted - 28/04/2012 : 08:27:18
But I did find a poop this morning x
Georgina Posted - 28/04/2012 : 08:05:52
I bought some of the tropical jam from pah yesterday, mainly because I want to get some can 'o' crickets and was going to stick them in with that, but I put a dot on each side of his rub and a couple on the branch and he has eaten it all :)
scottishbluebird Posted - 28/04/2012 : 02:38:05
Id say roughly every other day for pooping, like you said with all the decoration, prob hard to find!
darrkang3l Posted - 28/04/2012 : 01:54:41
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

quote:
Originally posted by darrkang3l

quote:

I

The 3 type of mashed fruit with komodo cgd I put in last night look like they havent even been touched :-( and I cant find where to order repashy!

I was concerened about Fudge not eating too, but it is really hard to tell if they have had any, as long as you find poop, they are eating! I also put tiny bits on Fudges nose when i first had Clarks Gecko Diet, just to make sure he knew what it smelt like and tasted, just incase he wasnt sure about it. now i just leave him too it
I also get my Repashy on Ebay

well i hope i can find some poop soon! how often do they usually poop? ive got bark and moss on the bottom of there viv now with lots of dunelm ivy ;) bamboo canes and various peices of wood for them to explore! ile upload new pics soon! however this may make it hard to see any poop! lol!
Georgina Posted - 27/04/2012 : 20:46:02
Yup all my plans are on hold for now. But I think 4 reptiles and 4 furries is enough for now :)
343guiltyspark Posted - 27/04/2012 : 18:50:53
quote:

no he really is. everything else is on long term holsd until we venture onto the property ladder and out of rented x

are you sure???
scottishbluebird Posted - 27/04/2012 : 17:20:50
quote:
Originally posted by darrkang3l

quote:

I

The 3 type of mashed fruit with komodo cgd I put in last night look like they havent even been touched :-( and I cant find where to order repashy!

I was concerened about Fudge not eating too, but it is really hard to tell if they have had any, as long as you find poop, they are eating! I also put tiny bits on Fudges nose when i first had Clarks Gecko Diet, just to make sure he knew what it smelt like and tasted, just incase he wasnt sure about it. now i just leave him too it
I also get my Repashy on Ebay
Mamma Posted - 27/04/2012 : 13:42:48
hahaha hes not getting one I have future snake plans. The space I feel is more important for the snakes... hes not really that into reps and has his own hobbies he spends all his dosh on... so I feel its only fair that I should get to spend the space and cash on future snake projects
smart bunny Posted - 27/04/2012 : 13:14:11
Lol Mamma, that was an easy sale!! Our local pet shop has 3 chameleons at the mo, cute little things but they always look drunk to me, wobbling about on their legs lol!
Georgina Posted - 27/04/2012 : 12:36:32
Haha, they change colour with their mood, not as dramatic as cameleons, plus these are a bit more hardy, don't need live food and relitivly friendly :) and they are a damn sight cheaper!
Mamma Posted - 27/04/2012 : 12:27:28
Just showed hubby your pics. He was like (I think hes fallen in love cos he just told me to get one hahahaha)

EDIT: just to clarify hes always wanted a chameleon but after seeing these he has infact now decided that they are uber cute and he would like one of them as well hahahaha
Georgina Posted - 27/04/2012 : 10:29:23
Even if he did bite its unlikley any venom will get in, and its like a bee sting, I will video hero playing big tonight and up load it. :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000