The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Success at last.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ozziesmum Posted - 15/04/2012 : 11:19:13
Morning all,

well after many failed attempts at breeding silkworms by following the instructions down to the last letter and even going as far as to buy an incubator. I've gone in to feed Rhubarb and Custard this morning and there on the top of their vivs are about 100 newly hatched silkworms, the strange thing is that the ones that have hatched haven't been chilled in the fridge they were only taken out of the laying tubs a few days ago and had been left on top of the vivs still on the paper they were laid on to turn purple and harden off which they did a couple of days ago so I was just about to bag them up and pop them in the fridge when I saw that they had hatched. Now it's fingers crossed they survive.

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
smart bunny Posted - 15/04/2012 : 18:34:11
Oooh good luck, don't let Tripod get near them now, he'll scoff the lot and have to diet even more lol!
Katie.Dublin Posted - 15/04/2012 : 12:17:07
Oh! Fair enough!
ozziesmum Posted - 15/04/2012 : 12:10:33
Hi Katie they're for Tripod the Leopard Gecko he'll only eat wrigglers not runners or jumpers but they are really hard to get hold of in the UK.
Katie.Dublin Posted - 15/04/2012 : 12:03:44
What are they for??
kev 5 Posted - 15/04/2012 : 11:38:06
congrats

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000