The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 A year in pics

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kdlang Posted - 14/03/2012 : 23:20:57
Well 9 1/2 months really. It's reached that time again and my latest foster dog has left me today. Tyler has been moved to a foster carer closer to the training centre so that he can go to school everyday and learn the skills needed to become a top class assistance dog. I miss him already, and although I promised myself a little break, I'm not sure how long I will be able to wait for my next one.
I've been sorting through pics and thought I would share some with you. Sorry there are quite a few.

First day 10 weeks old

Is there something stuck in my teeth

Playtime in the park 6 months

Wondering what he's supposed to do with this thing in the grass

Shopping in Dunelm 7 months

Hydrotherapy 9 months

Post castration looking very sorry for himself 10 months

In the snow 11 months

Playing with my sisters GSD pup 11 months

Sleeptime with my eldest son (he will kill me lol) 11 months

On the bus 12 months

Our last walk 12 months
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kev 5 Posted - 17/03/2012 : 18:50:59
he's lovely
Mort13 Posted - 16/03/2012 : 18:36:04
Wow,kudos to you! Love the photo's and the story. Thank God for people like you I honestly couldn't do it,I'm in tears looking at this as it is.....soppy sod that I am lol!
lupi lou Posted - 15/03/2012 : 21:35:52
love the play time pic! he's beautiful. it must be rewarding knowing how the dogs you have fostered are making a difference to peoples lives!
nusnakemum Posted - 15/03/2012 : 20:31:44
aaaaaawwww lovely photos and big ups to you for doing such a fantastic thing !
smart bunny Posted - 15/03/2012 : 12:02:20
Aww this post brought tears to my eyes, he is absolutely adorable. I think you are amazing, I could never do that, I'd find it too hard giving them up! Our old lab (yellow) is approaching 12 now, and I remember when she had the energy Tyler shows in the photos!
ScalySituation Posted - 15/03/2012 : 11:23:47
it must be so hard to let go
kdlang Posted - 15/03/2012 : 11:18:29
I have said I want him back if he doesn't make it even though I have renamed him Chaos when we go to obedience class as he is far from obedient lol. I'm going to continue going to the obedience classes in case they need an extra handler for one of the dogs so i will probably still get to see him once a week.

Katie - I was tempted to corrupt him so that he wouldn't be able to be trained but I couldn't do it lol

Kez - I think it was more a case of 'what you doin in there, come out and play with me'

Mamma - I love fostering. He is my 9th dog and I have to say he is the hardest one to let go of. If I fostered for a rescue I would probably have a houseful by now but seeing what an amazing difference they make to peoples lives makes it easier to hand them back. And the bonus is I know where they are going and I get updates of how they are doing. One of my previous dogs has just qualified as a disability assistance dog and the one I had before Tyler has just been placed with a client so hopefully he will be qualified by the end of the year.
Mamma Posted - 15/03/2012 : 10:44:45
awww hes adorable. I have to say my hat goes off to you. I would love to do something like fostering dogs, but Im afraid I wouldnt be able to let them go at the end of it. I would cry my eyes out lol xx
Kez Posted - 15/03/2012 : 09:38:39
Awwww, he really is beautiful. I'm not surprised you're missing him, the little love. LOL, I too love the snow pic, he looks like he's begging to be let back in the house
Katie.Dublin Posted - 15/03/2012 : 09:32:04
Awhhhh i'd be far too selfish for that role...! ''Sorry.... the dog died'' *loud music so they don't hear me hiding the dog in the attic*
Sta~ple Posted - 15/03/2012 : 08:06:52
Aww sweet
scottishbluebird Posted - 15/03/2012 : 01:36:32
Awww heart melted!
mikeyd_26 Posted - 14/03/2012 : 23:32:42
aww bless him! loving the snow pic with the big squidgy nose! :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000