The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 I'm holding Mort13 highly responsible for this

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lotabob Posted - 03/03/2012 : 14:54:21
Welcome home my newest member of the family.

Just arrived home

So titchy

Tiny house for a tiny house

Off you pop

I have wanted one of these ever since Mort13 got some and I finally saw one for sale and bought it on the spot. So happy. Oh and for those not sure, its an Albino House Snake.

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lotabob Posted - 08/03/2012 : 12:29:16
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

OMG they are diddy!! Oooh probably have room for a couple then...

Oh yeah at least 2 to a corn snake lol.
smart bunny Posted - 08/03/2012 : 11:18:49
Thanks for the links Mort!

*not even got the 2nd corn sorted yet and I'm already researching snake no. 3! *

Edit: OMG they are diddy!! Oooh probably have room for a couple then...
Kath Posted - 07/03/2012 : 15:40:46
He's a stunner lotabob, congrats!
ScalySituation Posted - 07/03/2012 : 13:02:30
I think you should call him JoJo :)
lotabob Posted - 07/03/2012 : 13:00:10
lol, I to be honest I bought him as just albino and I had a bit of a read up on the T+ vs T- thing becasue I'd heard it and picked up on the tell tale sign been the pupil colour so worked out he was T-. I like labels too if I'm honest.

I made him 2 little hides out of cardboard pill boxes, they are about the size of a match box with a hole punch sized door and he has been in there now ever since I put them in which I'm actually happy about, will help him feel secure and settle but he is a friendly little thing. Just need to get that first feed sorted which I will attempt on Sunday.
Mort13 Posted - 07/03/2012 : 12:42:03
Check out http://lamprophis.proboards.com Its pretty quiet,but its a forum dedicated to house snakes. Theres also some care guides here: http://www.acsnakes.co.uk/page_92.html,they also breed various house snakes

Thought you'd prob know he was a T- Bob....I'm a bit of a saddo when it comes to labelling things lol!
smart bunny Posted - 07/03/2012 : 10:04:02
OMG Figs, I've just looked through your sig... HOW MANY snakes?!! :O How is the taiwanese beauty settling in?

Is there a good place for info on house snakes? I'm sorely tempted as I'm assuming they don't get as big as corns, so would be good for a third snake in the future lol!
Figs Posted - 05/03/2012 : 10:03:29
Yaaaay housies!!!
What a cutie!
Casta Posted - 05/03/2012 : 08:48:11
call him semi-detatched!!! or bungalo!
lotabob Posted - 05/03/2012 : 01:20:01
He is a T- he has red pupils, i just didn't bother with that bit in his description because I'm not fussy about it but yeah he is T-. Something to do with drinking Tizer I think lol.
Mort13 Posted - 04/03/2012 : 23:23:04
Aww he really is so cute. His pupils look red to me,if they are you can be posh and say he's a T-Albino Makes me realise how much my little fella has grown. Congrats

Oh and before I forget. Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for any gorgeous snakes I may post that may tempt anyone....but if you ever are tempted you should not resist lol!
lotabob Posted - 04/03/2012 : 17:08:12
He is a Feb 12. So not very old at all, I would love to see one just hatched it must be minute. For all the speed of him he is relatively friendly, hasn't bit me yet anyway, thats a good sign. I'm breaking my one week rule and trying him as Sunday is snake feeding day, if he doesn't eat the pinkie (smallest pink I've ever seen) then the Tarantula can have it.

It was their eyes that made me want one, they are so pretty, and this is the first one I've seen since seeing Morts so I just had no choice but to buy it.
Laws Posted - 04/03/2012 : 16:07:01
lovely little housie! i love their eyes too! how old is he ?
Blackcat Posted - 04/03/2012 : 09:23:41
That's one very tiny snake, but very pretty.
How big do they get? I know nothing about House snakes.
nusnakemum Posted - 04/03/2012 : 09:08:43
you took the words right outta my mouth Scaley !
Okeetee Mick Posted - 04/03/2012 : 09:08:42
He's a cracker.
ScalySituation Posted - 04/03/2012 : 05:22:51
OMG that is titchy!!
lotabob Posted - 03/03/2012 : 23:28:40
I like Flint lol. Its on the list.

Just been in to check on him, he is all curled up half in a bodged together hide and half wrapped round a bit of fake foliage. I obviously took a picture and chucked in a penny for size comparison, I just cant believe how titchy he is.

nusnakemum Posted - 03/03/2012 : 19:47:37
he is adorable, how about Arrow or Flint because of his head marking ! or Bernard !
scottishbluebird Posted - 03/03/2012 : 18:53:59
lol very adorable, but i like Petal better (Morts hoggie)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000