The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Royals locked!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
manda88 Posted - 28/02/2012 : 21:49:17
My OH has been pairing his royals for a few weeks now, originally the female bumblebee was put in with a male pastel, but he didn't seem to understand what was needed of him, bless him so Dino the dinker went in with her instead and got the job done!

Get in there!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
manda88 Posted - 29/02/2012 : 12:07:37
Thanks guys From these two we'll get normals, pastels, spiders and bumblebees. We bought Dino in November 2010 from a lady who had bought him from a show thinking he was a caramel albino, realised he wasn't what she thought and so sold him, so we THINK he may be het caramel albino, however until that's proven we can only really label him as a normal, but there is clearly something more to him as he's so bright and blushed out, his head is so light compared to normals heads, he's definitely not 'just' a normal! Unfortunately we cannot sell the babies as more than normals, pastels etc until he's proven to be het caramel albino! So whoever buys the babies may be in for a surprise!
Mort13 Posted - 29/02/2012 : 11:34:25
Ooh good job Dino!! What will you get from this pairing then,I've yet to get to grips with royal morphs?
smart bunny Posted - 29/02/2012 : 11:23:49
Lol! Good luck!
paulie78 Posted - 29/02/2012 : 00:52:43
woohoo good luck to you
mikeyd_26 Posted - 28/02/2012 : 23:57:18
go on my son! lol ;)
and i hope all goes to plan for you

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000