The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Little Brax is growing :D

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 27/02/2012 : 16:19:13
Its been abit since i snapped some pics of Brax , so today i checked on him as he is in shed , wanted to check if he had cleared and despite looking a little dull his eyes are clear . In my hand i can already feel the difference in size so i popped him next to the remote which i took one of the first snaps of him when we got him home and it seems hes put some length on and last time i weighed him hes gaining weight . He is the most laid back of the three boas here and has recently taken to refusing mice now he has tasted ratties!

This is the pic i took back in novemeber

and these are the two from today , he doesnt keep still for long and is such a fidgety bum!

I love watching them growing well!
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HannahB Posted - 28/02/2012 : 19:02:57
he's lovely - love the stripe going along his tail
Laws Posted - 28/02/2012 : 17:08:47
Thanks guys , i just wanted to check as i have no corns anymore . I havent had a single bite from brax and only a tiny nip from rudi the day after we got her but nothing since :)
danny Posted - 28/02/2012 : 15:32:38
They are awesome:) love rudi!!! have they all been tame or a few little bites ?
Mamma Posted - 28/02/2012 : 13:50:26
I love seeing your boa pics
SamanthaDean Posted - 28/02/2012 : 12:58:51
So beautiful I want a bigger snake so bad although my basilisk is growing quite nicely these days
Figs Posted - 28/02/2012 : 11:24:33
Getting big now! What a beaut
nusnakemum Posted - 27/02/2012 : 21:25:42
we dont mind your boa pics at all, and this site is soooo friendly i can see why you want to stick around !
Laws Posted - 27/02/2012 : 20:21:30
Thanks mort , theres no stopping him now hes on rats , he refuses any mice offered so i think hes gonna grow like a weed . I hope people dont mind me posting my boa pics up here , i dont have corns as these guys have the room spare we have (until i have a house and i am allowed my own snakey room ) and so i kno most of my posts are the boas or geckos , but i feel there are people that can advize better than i cud re corns . But i love this site and all of the people and of course the snakes ! I love following peoples snakeys growing etc . So i hope u dont mind my boa pics x
Mort13 Posted - 27/02/2012 : 18:16:00
Oh he's growing nicely isn't he. Such a handsome snake.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000