The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Freshly Shed Hoggiewog

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
manda88 Posted - 02/02/2012 : 12:26:03
This cheeky chappy shed the other day, he's so damn cute! He bit me the other day though haha, I was holding him and he kept mouthing my hand, I thought it was funny so showed my OH and then he managed to get his tiny mouth round my little finger fortunately it was a 'I'm really hungry so I'm going to try and eat anything' rather than 'I hate you and am trying to kill you!' bite, bless him, he didn't inject any venom either which actually I was a little disappointed about...I was hoping to have a huge swollen finger but I had nothing Managed to get him off after about 2 minutes using a cable tie to prize his jaw off me!

And the deadly bite!

So disappointed I didn't remember to get a pic of him hanging off me!! He tried it again last night just before I took these pics, then when I offered him a pink he just ran away, so I had to hold him and offer it to him again and he was like 'oh ok then, if you insist'.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
manda88 Posted - 15/02/2012 : 15:23:13
Had to have stitches!!
Hissyfit Posted - 14/02/2012 : 18:12:42
He's lovely, looks like you lost loads of blood with that bite
Mamma Posted - 14/02/2012 : 14:33:25
hes a stunner. My Vedder hisses and puffs up like a cobra but hasnt ever struck yet
manda88 Posted - 14/02/2012 : 12:23:45
He's tried to eat me a couple of times since but has now decided to give up! I can hold him normally again now, yay! Also, I realised just the other day that he had retained shed on his head, poor thing! I don't know how I didn't notice before cos looking at these pics it's blatantly obvious, my OH got him out and he had a big bit of skin hanging off his face, I felt awful!! His head is now the same lovely red colour as the rest of him though
Emmy1 Posted - 05/02/2012 : 14:08:40
Wow you're brave! My Hoggie is a chunk and built like a mini tank and strikes with his mouth wide open. If he bites me, I'll be in the hospital waiting room all day in hysterics! Venom injected or not.
Katie.Dublin Posted - 03/02/2012 : 19:40:36
quote:
Originally posted by manda88

Thanks guys I wanna find him a girlfriend!

baby hoggies!!!!! :D
manda88 Posted - 03/02/2012 : 16:37:18
Thanks guys I wanna find him a girlfriend!
scottishbluebird Posted - 02/02/2012 : 18:27:38
Lol at wanting finger to swell up! really gorgeous snakie
Mort13 Posted - 02/02/2012 : 18:22:33
Aw bless he's developed a little attitude problem has he. You can let him off for being so cute though.
kdlang Posted - 02/02/2012 : 17:39:00
He is such a cutie. Looks very pleased with himself too
ScalySituation Posted - 02/02/2012 : 15:34:57
very pretty boy :)
tordyjo Posted - 02/02/2012 : 12:45:49
your finger obviously tasted better than the pink, lol

he is a beauty though, very handsome chappy

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000