The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Spyro - Baby Bosc

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Becky_Ben Posted - 21/01/2012 : 01:56:10
This is my new baby bosc, ive wanted one for ages and finally got one today :) His/Her name is spyro x

Hope you like him cause i love him :D and he hasnt bitten me yet lol
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Becky_Ben Posted - 21/01/2012 : 20:08:29
i think its just over 2 ft deep hun, if i see him struggle when he's bigger in it ill make or buy a bigger one again, its preowned from a big pet shop when we looked at it there was 2 tegus in it and they were adults could move about fine in it so i think it will be ok for him/her :)
lotabob Posted - 21/01/2012 : 19:55:20
How deep would the vivariums be? They need a bit of depth to their vivs too for turning round etc.
Becky_Ben Posted - 21/01/2012 : 19:11:55
yea got told he is 6 months old but so small i cant believe it hehe, i have a 9 viv stack coming tomorrow for him, my snakies and my bearded dragon, the bottom section is just over 3n half ft per viv so ima take out the divider when hes big enough and he will have the full nearly 8ft to himself :D
Emmy1 Posted - 21/01/2012 : 15:19:53
I have a soft spot for these monitors! Beautiful dinky baby.
scottishbluebird Posted - 21/01/2012 : 14:52:09
Gorgeous, shame they dont stay that size!
Figs Posted - 21/01/2012 : 11:02:06
N'awwwwwwwww!!!
I remember when my Max was that tiddly Dont stay like that for long haha
Mort13 Posted - 21/01/2012 : 10:33:18
Aww,I love these. I've never seen such a dinky little one though.....he's adorable. Great name too!
lotabob Posted - 21/01/2012 : 03:19:45
yet lol.

Congrats on the Bosc, I love these guys but don't have room to house one or enough of a want for one to justify their food bill. You'll need to cut out some leg holes in that faun as he'll be as big as it in about a month I suppose its a good start that he isn't aggressive/defensive someone has put the work in on it while it was titchy (I cant believe how small these start off). You'll have to keep us posted on his progress and growth.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000