The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Little home wrecker

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mort13 Posted - 07/01/2012 : 10:16:29
Theres only one snake that out performs my king at trashing the joint and she's one of the smallest! She makes a lot of noise while rearranging things too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ2cKJrXv6Y&list=UUVMtId-GODS58-RPbOwhBIg&index=1&feature=plcp
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 09/01/2012 : 12:26:31
I know what you mean there with the leaves. It must be those fat little rough bodies of theirs! Glad Petals got the Dunelm stuff lol
kdlang Posted - 08/01/2012 : 21:19:32
Scottishbluebird - it's my little tribute to Patrick Swayze lol I still haven't seen that film since he died.

Mort - Most of the fake plants have leaves that slide on and off the stalks from the main stems (if that makes sense. A bit tricky to describe). My 2 seems able to pull the leaves from the stems while they are climbing on them. I think they have pulled them off so many times now that they have just become really loose.
Mort13 Posted - 08/01/2012 : 10:31:37
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

I wondered what it was the first time she started doing it. Wonder what a whole rack of them sounds like lol?!

My 2 are exactly the same. I too wondered what the noise was first time I heard it. I thought one of them had got out and was stuck somewhere until I saw the hide moving as Miss Piggie was burying underneath it. I have both of them doing it at the same time and it can get pretty annoying while your trying to watch tv lol. They have also developed the knack of being able to strip the leaves off the exoterra plants while they are climbing on them.

Lol,I was looking all round the lounge. Even got paranoid I had a mouse in the kitchen scratching at the wall. Couldn't believe it when I realised who the culprit was!
So you get in in stereo then lol How the hell do they strip the leaves of the plants?!
thistle Posted - 07/01/2012 : 23:46:30
She's definitely putting that shovel nose to good use. Lol.
scottishbluebird Posted - 07/01/2012 : 22:51:31
lol kdlang, just noticed your Ghost is called Swayze!
kdlang Posted - 07/01/2012 : 22:07:24
quote:

I wondered what it was the first time she started doing it. Wonder what a whole rack of them sounds like lol?!

My 2 are exactly the same. I too wondered what the noise was first time I heard it. I thought one of them had got out and was stuck somewhere until I saw the hide moving as Miss Piggie was burying underneath it. I have both of them doing it at the same time and it can get pretty annoying while your trying to watch tv lol. They have also developed the knack of being able to strip the leaves off the exoterra plants while they are climbing on them.
scottishbluebird Posted - 07/01/2012 : 19:50:35
quote:

Wonder what a whole rack of them sounds like lol?!

Just have to get a rack of them then lol love Petal, second fave after Falcor!
Mort13 Posted - 07/01/2012 : 19:00:08
Sta~ple Posted - 07/01/2012 : 17:52:48
Wow shes noisey!
nusnakemum Posted - 07/01/2012 : 13:15:01
love it ha ha
Kath Posted - 07/01/2012 : 12:39:00
lol Mort didn't think snakes could be that noisy!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000