The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Bird wants bacon

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sta~ple Posted - 05/01/2012 : 17:10:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVGG7lNMiG8&context=C3b386f9ADOEgsToPDskKLd0k1HOGPmL19vIz9BcfA

When hes ****ed hes louder than that if you can imagine it... We were just cooking bacon and he wnet off on one. Yes he is at one point hanging upside down swinging.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kath Posted - 10/01/2012 : 11:00:17
lol Sta~ple, I'll think about it....!!
Mort13 Posted - 07/01/2012 : 18:58:36
Aw,sounds like he didn't have a great start then. He really is a beautiful bird,credit to you and your family.
Sta~ple Posted - 07/01/2012 : 17:52:07
quote:
Originally posted by Kath

lol brill vid Sta~ple!!

Could we borrow him for a while to annoy our neighbours like they annoy us!! haha.

Could do if you want to pick up parrot the size of a cat and move him to your house cause I'm not picking him up!
Kath Posted - 06/01/2012 : 10:14:47
lol brill vid Sta~ple!!

Could we borrow him for a while to annoy our neighbours like they annoy us!! haha.
Sta~ple Posted - 06/01/2012 : 08:36:09
Mort, he is in good nick considering how he was kept previously I really am suprised he didn't pluck his feathers.

Scott, neighbors can't complain as they scream at their own children enough :P

He makes noise when he's happy as well paulie :P it kinda sounds like a telephone cross with a seagull when hes happy and that loud too. When hes really ****ed though he will do nails down a chalk board and child being murdered sound lol.

Kez you kinda get used to it except the nails down the chalk board. You kind of have to get used to it and ignore some sounds like you would a child. Plus it's in their nature to do like an hours worth of screaming a day or something so XD
Kez Posted - 05/01/2012 : 22:50:56
OMG, that's one diva c0ckatoo lol. Do you have to walk around with ear plugs in or do you just get used to it?!

They're beautiful birds, as are parakeets, but I couldn't live with that noise it would drive me to despair; I struggled with budgies lmao. That's why I love my snakey friends, they're sooooo quiet
Emmy1 Posted - 05/01/2012 : 22:11:01
Sounds like he's in hysterics / being murdered!
Casta Posted - 05/01/2012 : 20:26:42
lol my dog got a hell of a fright there. woke up with a jolt!
lotabob Posted - 05/01/2012 : 18:57:00
Blimey what a racket. Birds are scary. FACT.
paulie78 Posted - 05/01/2012 : 18:15:30
Lmao i played that video and my birds went nuts !! thats one noisy bird whats he like when hes happy lol
scottishbluebird Posted - 05/01/2012 : 17:48:24
Jeeeeeeez did neighbours call the police thinking there was a murder?! i had my volume up loud!
Mort13 Posted - 05/01/2012 : 17:45:25
LMAO!! My son nearly had a fit when that started up! Gorgeous bird,very nice to see one in such good nick too.
Its the noise that puts me off these though,used to go a few bird shows and my ears would be ringing afterwards. Shame as I fell in love with a Lesser Sulphur Crested.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000