The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Harley been stupid and cute video

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lotabob Posted - 05/01/2012 : 00:58:36
Cresties are mad, simple as that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JDLBNHfUwA

(annoyingly I was too busy catching him to focus the camera when he dived).
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 11:37:27
Aww bless him,licking his eyeball. So cute. I really would love one of these.
scottishbluebird Posted - 06/01/2012 : 02:50:01
Fudge jumped on my face tonight, it felt awful, kinda stingy, brat found it soooooo funny
Kez Posted - 05/01/2012 : 13:32:10
Wow, fascinating. Thanks for the info, I thought he'd just had a tasty morsel lol
lotabob Posted - 05/01/2012 : 12:52:05
The eyelashes are its crest, it actually runs the full length of his body too. He was licking himself lots because when I was spraying his cage he ran over to get sprayed. They dont know how waterbowls work so they only drink what they find in droplets on leaves and what gets on their faces if they come and get sprayed.

SBB- I don't think they have a clue sometimes, Harley occasionally just leaps and if I'm able I'll get my hand under him but if I cant I just let him land on the floor himself, scrabbling to catch him would probably be worse than just him landing himself. Their toes are incredible, and their spikey feet feels all bristly (cant use the word I want, swearfilter will get it).
Kez Posted - 05/01/2012 : 10:59:49
Awww, soooo cute. I've never really seen a video of a Crestie before, Harley seems like a real little character I love the way he kept licking his lips lol.

Stupid question probably but I know nothing about Crestie's. Does Harley have eyelashes or they just markings?
scottishbluebird Posted - 05/01/2012 : 02:19:30
lol, i soooo love how their toes curl up when they walk! i often wonder if they know where they are jumping too, think they need little base jumping chutes!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000