The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 my new royal (super pic heavy!!!!!)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hannah2016 Posted - 24/12/2011 : 12:55:51
so today i went out and got my christmas present! his name is Koda and he is a granit royal - looking like a normal but apparently its gonna grow out. they didnt know how old he is but there guessing about 4 - 5 months. can anyone give me an idea of how old you think he is when you look at the pics?? i went picture crazy so they may bore you abit lol

lifted the lid to take a few pics

when we got home, he had a little look around his viv. sorry most of them were blured but i didnt want to get to close incase i upset him

like i said - loads of pics! i love him! merry christmas everyone!!
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 28/12/2011 : 18:29:10
Lovely little boy you have there. Congrats!
manda88 Posted - 26/12/2011 : 09:58:56
That's a great price from a shop! The ones round by me are about £80 or something silly like that!
You see those two black dots he has in the brown sections along his sides? Those markings are called alien heads, for obvious reasons granites don't have alien heads, instead they just have lots of speckly-ness. Your little one could have come from a clutch where he had granite siblings, perhaps the shop got mixed up. As long as you're happy with him then that's all that matters at the end of the day, he's a pretty little snakey and I love his name!
hannah2016 Posted - 25/12/2011 : 21:43:35
quote:
Originally posted by hannah2016

quote:
Originally posted by manda88

I'd say it looks around 6 months old or older, its a nice chunky little thing :) I'm afraid they've mis-sold you a normal as a granite though, granites have lots of speckly black markings on their sides, check out some pics on Google. Nice little snake regardless of morph, I just hope the shop haven't charged you sky high prices as a normal from a shop should be about £70.

I did think he was a normal but I then thought maybe he would grow into it?? Im hoping thats not wishfull thinking. And my reptile store is really good for prices, got him for £65

Actually with saying that, have a close look at the 4th pic down. Even zoom in if you can. Because he's looking rather speckeled to me. just now he pushed right up against the glass and I was able to take a pic of one of his patches that is kinda speckeled, so ill post them tommorow. Can you tell me what you think then plz??
hannah2016 Posted - 25/12/2011 : 21:24:40
quote:
Originally posted by manda88

I'd say it looks around 6 months old or older, its a nice chunky little thing :) I'm afraid they've mis-sold you a normal as a granite though, granites have lots of speckly black markings on their sides, check out some pics on Google. Nice little snake regardless of morph, I just hope the shop haven't charged you sky high prices as a normal from a shop should be about £70.

I did think he was a normal but I then thought maybe he would grow into it?? Im hoping thats not wishfull thinking. And my reptile store is really good for prices, got him for £65
Mamma Posted - 25/12/2011 : 14:41:35
what a lovely chunky lad
manda88 Posted - 25/12/2011 : 14:22:44
stotty01 Posted - 25/12/2011 : 11:59:02
nice one :) looks a like a early cb11 and a nice fat one :)
thistle Posted - 24/12/2011 : 23:48:11
He's lovely. Congratulations!
hannah2016 Posted - 24/12/2011 : 18:30:16
Thanks and iv been wanting to get a royal for about 6 months now so im so happy to have him
Kath Posted - 24/12/2011 : 17:47:46
Merry Christmas, hannah! Nice royal u have there!
Vince_the_snake Posted - 24/12/2011 : 17:07:21
Amazing markings on him! so jealous of you I have been wanting aroyal for ages
hannah2016 Posted - 24/12/2011 : 16:59:39
Thank you so much! Have a good christmas
scottishbluebird Posted - 24/12/2011 : 16:44:59
Wouldnt have a clue bout age, but he is gorgeous, and love his name!
Merry xmas xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000