The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 GALS really will eat everything.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lotabob Posted - 21/12/2011 : 23:28:30
I have made it my mission to give these little snails a varied but nutritious diet. Today I dropped a piece of ham on the floor so decided to rinse it off and give it to the waste disposal snails. They loved it.

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Falice Posted - 02/01/2012 : 20:16:23
aww they are cute!
i used to have some of these years ago! they kept breeding so I ended up with loooooooaaaads of tiny snails lol. I miss them!
scottishbluebird Posted - 22/12/2011 : 20:29:29
Hmmm maybe!
lotabob Posted - 22/12/2011 : 19:54:06
No I dont drink so haven't had them on the ale yet. I just decided to try them with the ham and they munched away at it. Have found that they dont like brocolli, didn't touch it. They are really quite sweet, they are due another cuttle bone they've almost munched through an entire one.

Scottishbluebird, you should get some, they are really great and so easy to keep, just keep food coming and cuttlebone available and they just eat eat eat. I have a small heat mat under them to keep them at a nice temperature. They do poop a lot though, I have a quick clean every 2 days just to stop it smelling.
Figs Posted - 22/12/2011 : 19:16:03
Om nom nom nom! They are really growing quickly
Mort13 Posted - 22/12/2011 : 19:15:15
They are like a perfect mirror image of each other! Would never have thought of trying them with ham. Have you tried them with ale yet?
scottishbluebird Posted - 22/12/2011 : 01:40:19
Really starting to think they are kinda cute!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000