The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 GAL Update

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lotabob Posted - 10/12/2011 : 19:53:20
I'm sooo pleased with these little eating machines, I actually think everyone should own some. Just wanted to share the way these are growing.

09/11/11 - The day they arrived.

10/12/11 - Today.

And of course I still have to say thanks to mort13 and her kids for these little ones, they are spoilt little shelled ones.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 14/12/2011 : 12:06:13
I think they need their shells painted green, red, gold and sliver for xmas.
Midge Posted - 14/12/2011 : 02:57:40
They have grown. What do you keep them in? My girfriend likes them was going to get her one for her birthday early on in the year but forgot could be a strange Xmas prezzy instead!
Mort13 Posted - 13/12/2011 : 10:02:27
Heh,heh they've grown loads! Great to see them.
I reckon you should paint their shells to look like santa hats.
ScalySituation Posted - 12/12/2011 : 07:12:27
hahah he's like "hellooo i see you!"
lotabob Posted - 12/12/2011 : 01:40:24
Quick extra pic, I was washing the poop off the bark and they were on the lid and took a quick pic to show off its lovely shell in the sun. And it was been nosey.
lotabob Posted - 12/12/2011 : 01:31:17
Oh the eggs from these two are going to be frozen and used for fish food. I have a weird version of the goodlife going on in my house, almost totally self sufficient soon, lol, everything eating everything else. Maybe the odd batch of them will be left to hatch in exchange for mice down at the reptile shop, hmmm I wonder what the snail to mouse exchange rate would be. Fun aside I don't intend on hatching any of the eggs unless I have a demand for some first, I may even split them before they get to breeding.
Becky_Ben Posted - 12/12/2011 : 00:13:52
There great pets i used to own them but they constantly mated and had eggs lol i ended up with 404 in about 5 months all in a massive tank and within 2 days they stunk and ate me out of house and home lol i just couldnt freeze the eggs they were too cute hehehehe.
lotabob Posted - 10/12/2011 : 20:08:04
Yeah they dont half rasp away at it and you can hear them eating carrot too, tonight I'm using up a bit of left over Gecko food (they make great bins) so they should be a bit quieter tonight.
nusnakemum Posted - 10/12/2011 : 19:59:12
they are incredibly fast growers and noisy too when munchin their cuttlefish

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000